According to the latest rumors, Samsung it would be developing Galaxy A12, a new device of low end. It is the successor of Galaxy A11 (available on Amazon), which was launched just a few months ago. There will certainly be some improvements over the previous model, starting from the available memory. The brand is also working on the Galaxy A42, an affordable 5G device.
Samsung Galaxy A12 it should be provided with 64 GB of internal memory, double that of the previous model. Important improvements also regarding the RAM: it will go from 2 GB to 3 GB which, while remaining rather limited, is certainly more inviting.
Samsung may also decide to increase the maximum battery capacity, which in Galaxy A11 was equal to 4.000 mAh. The rest of the technical specifications may remain unchanged, so:
- 6,4-inch Infinity-O display with HD + resolution (720 × 1560 pixels);
- Octa-core 1,8 GHz processor;
- 13MP, 5MP and 2MP rear camera;
- Front camera from 8 MP;
- Android 10 (with One UI 2.0 customization);
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS.
Read also: The best smartphones between 250 and 300 euros
Being a device still in development, there may be subsequent changes. Samsung also recently launched Galaxy A51 (available on Amazon) e Galaxy A71 (available on Amazon), two smartphones with certainly more interesting technical specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A51, a mid-range smartphone with an excellent technical data sheet, is available for purchase on Amazon.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)