Only a few days have passed since the launch of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, and that was enough for the new iteration of the saga to break every record. After three days from day one, the new chapter of COD managed to score the best launch for the brand on the PlayStation Store, and after a few days we are here again talking about another great success, with Modern Warfare 2 which managed to become the title of Activision's most successful FPS franchise.
To announce the great success that the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is getting (you can buy it on Amazon) was Activision itself, with the US company which revealed a series of details and data relating to these first days of life of the new FPS. In a nutshell, the first impressions that this experience was giving were confirmed, with the new Modern Warfare 2 which has recently become the game with the best launch ever for the popular series in COD.
Going into more details of what is already a success for Activision, we discover that in just three days Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was able to make gain the beauty of 800 million Dollars to the company. In all of this, it has been reported that the game has also been able to become the best digital launch for a chapter in the series, testifying to how even the COD community now prefers digital purchases over physical ones.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is the biggest launch in the history of the COD franchise
• Sold through $800 Million in only 3 days
• Beats the previous record set by COD Modern Warfare 3 in 2011
• Highest Digital sales ever for the series at launchhttps://t.co/ZGLg0ND71E pic.twitter.com/FAd0YzsNSh
— Benji-Sales (@BenjiSales) November 1, 2022
Finally, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 succeeded beat a real sacred monster of the saga like the third installment of Modern Warfare released in 2011; one of the titles in the series that managed to attract many fans in just a few days after its launch. These results allow the FPS saga to breathe again, after the last main chapters failed to sparkle, especially in the first days of launch.
⭐Latest News and Tricks⭐
- Xiaomi: the Adreno 650 GPU update started through its app store
- Pokémon Sword and Shield: how to get and hatch eggs
- The Division 2: guide to keys and how to unlock Suite 3
- Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 1 - Zer0 Sum review
- Amazon Prime Video from today also on Vodafone TV: 6 months free to new customers