Elden Ring, the new game FromSoftware just arrived on the shelves of which you can read our review by going to this link, it hides many secrets and in this guide we want to deepen specifically the Talismansas well as analyze locations on where to find them.
Let's talk about a type of object that allows you to gain passive upgrades as soon as it is equipped, with those related to resistance that are particularly useful against certain types of specific damage, for example when facing bosses, although there are also those related to damage.
We remind you that this guide to the location of the talismans within Elden Ring contains minor spoilers about the game, and we therefore advise you to continue carefully in order to avoid ruining the experience.
- Axe Talisman - Limgrave (Mistwood Ruins): underground area in the center of the ruins, you will have to defeat a giant bear
- Arrow’s Reach Talisman - Limgrave (Gatefront / Stormgate): in the southwestern part of Stormgate you can go down the passage to Gatefront, defeat the 3 enemies and look for the glowing chest
- Flamedrake Talisman - Obtained by defeating Beastman of Farum Azula in Limgrave (Groveside Cave)
- Sacred Scorpion Charm - Caelid (Smoldering Church): Defeat the invaders that arise when you get to the church
- Arrow’s Sting Talisman - Caelid (Impassable Greatbridge): upper floor of the tower next to the place of grace
- Curved Sword Talisman - Stormveil Castle (Stormveil Cliffside): go up and enter, then go to the upper floor of the room with the wooden stairs, enter the sorry room and open the chest in the dark corner
- Arsenal Charm - Roundtable Hold: Talk to the barbarian woman in the Roundtable hall after defeating Godrick
- Hammer Talisman - Limgrave (Stormhill): Obtained from the red ghost invader northeast of Stormhill near some ruins
- Boltdrake Talisman - Limgrave (Stormhill, Limgrave Tower Bridge): east of the place of grace, it is on a body near where you start at the bridge
- Blue-Feathered Brachsword - Limgrave (Warmaster's Shack): southeast of the site of grace where there are giants near the ruins, enter the ruins at night to activate the Deathbird boss fight
- Faithful’s Canvas Talisman - Sellia Crystal Tunnel: protected by two insect enemies before the boss
- Spear Talisman - Liurnia of the Lakes (Lakeside Crystal Cave): in the second room with a large demihuman, in a chest
- Cerulean Amber Medallion - Liurnia of the Lakes (Lakeside Crystal Cave): obtained from the Bloodhound Knight boss at the bottom of the quarry
- Crucible Knot Talisman - Liurnia of the Lakes (Village of the Albinaruics): obtained from the boss Omenkiller in the upper part of the village
- Shabriri's Woe - Liurnia of the Lakes (Frenzied Flame Village): in the center of the village, near the building and the group of soldiers
- Erdtree's Favor - Limgrave (Fringefolk Hero's Cave): on the second floor of the quarry, take it where there are two scion enemies who will attack you near the small bridge
Guide being updated ...
Hoping that what has been explained in this guide was useful to you, we take the opportunity to refer you to our game sheet with all the details on the experience, you can find it here.