Inside cyberpunk 2077, registered work CD Project Red recently arrived on the market, as it has been known for some time, it is possible to make different choices, which ultimately lead to different game endings. In this guide to the game's endings, we therefore want to explain how you can end the adventure, as well as admire all the ways in which it can end.
For more information on the game, we refer you to our specific section of Cyberpunk 2077, here is the link to access it, we also attach below all our guides on the game.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete guide to tutti i Cyberpsicopatici
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
In cyberpunk 2077 the unlockable endings are 4: although the game leaves a lot of freedom to the player, these four conclusions are generated only by the choices related to the last mission. Let's talk about Nocturne Op55N1, the session also defined as the point of no return, since then you will have to end it in order to return to the exploration of the game world. The interesting thing is linked to the fact that, once completed, you can return before the point of no return and replay it, giving you the chance to unlock the 4 endings easily. Finally, each of these endings unlocks a Silver trophy.
In this ending, you will help Takemura to take revenge for the death of Saburo Arasaka. V will end up on a space base where some doctors will perform experimental operations on him due to the damage to his brain. The next choice will be whether to return to Earth and die after a few months from brain damage, or have your mind filed away. The name of the ending is due to the Rubik's cube that V will break, finding this symbol inside. Here's how to unlock it.
- When talking to Misty on the balcony, trust Arasaka and get the Omega Blockers
- This choice will unlock the missions Last Caress, Totalimmortal, Where is My Mind?
- In the last one you will have two sub-endings, related to the fact of returning to Earth or being archived
In this ending you will leave Night City with Panam and the Aldecaldos, a nomadic gang that will help you in the final mission. This can be called the good ending, as Johnny Silverhand will be erased from V.
- Completate le missioni secondarie di Panam (Riders on the Storm, With a Little Help From My Friends, Queen of the Highway)
- When you talk to Johnny on the balcony, call Panam, then choose "I need a minute", "Something ... I have to do today", then ask Panam for help and get the Omega Blockers
- In questo modo farete le missioni We Gotta Live Together, Forward to Death, Belly of the Beast
- Defeat Adam Smasher, go to cyberspace and talk to Alt AI and Johnny. Choose "I want to live regardless of what I have left" and then enter the source (do not cross the bridge)
We suggest that you generate a manual save once you defeat Adam Smasher, as the Temperance trophy will start from that point.
In this ending you will leave the body of Johnny Silverhand, ending up in cyberspace. The choices are identical to The Star, but when you find yourself in cyberspace, cross the bridge (first, however, select "The body belongs to Johnny. I'll go".
In this ending V becomes a legend of the Afterlife club, while Johnny will end up trapped in cyberspace.
- Clear Rogue Missions (Chippin 'In, Blistering Love)
- When you talk to Johhny on the balcony, choose "I think you and Rogue should go", then get the Omega Blockers.
- In questo modo farete le missioni For Whom the Bell Tolls e Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
- Defeated Smasher, when you land in cyberspace, enter the source and return to your body
There is an ending that won't give you trophies, but it still remains a variant of the game. Basically, V will commit suicide on the balcony.
- On the balcony, talk to Johnny Silverhand, say "I could shut this up", then throw the pills
Here are all the details on how to unlock it, we talked about it in this dedicated guide.