We're almost there, less than twenty-four hours until the official launch of Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 and fans of Activision's free-to-play battle royale are already preparing for all the new content to come. The US company has already unveiled many of the innovations that will debut together with Warzone 2.0, but there was an important detail for all PC players missing. Let's talk about system requirements in order to play the title, which recently appeared on the game's Steam page.
As we can see on the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 page on the Valve platform, the requirements to be able to enjoy the new iteration of the COD battle royale series on PC are very similar to those of the recent Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (which you can buy on Amazon). This simply means that if you had no problem running the new Modern Warfare 2 on your PC, you will have an easy time with Warzone 2.0 too.
As usual, both the minimum and recommended requirements have appeared on Steam, and both do not differ much from contemporary gaming experiences. Since it is also a purely free-to-play product, it was logical to expect requirements that are not too demanding so as to really allow a large slice of PC players to throw themselves into this new battle royale experience set in the world of Call of Duty.
Now let's see, in detail, what are the official requirements of the now imminent Call of Duty Warzone 2.0:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit (requires latest update)
- Processore: Intel Core i3-6100 / Core i5-2500K o AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Video schedule: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470 – System compatible with DirectX 12.0
- DirectX: 12 version
- Free space required: 125 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11 64-bit (richiede l'aggiornamento più recent)
- Processore: Intel Core i5-6600K / Core i7-4770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 12 GB of RAM
- Video schedule: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 – System compatible with DirectX 12.0
- DirectX: 12 version
- Free Space Required: 125 GB of available space
Finally, let us recall that the new Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 launches tomorrow November 16th, and it is already possible to pre-download the title to get ready for launch.