What is Apple One? Here's what you need to know about Apple's subscription service package. Apple One bundles all your Apple subscriptions, such as Apple Fitness Plus, into one package. Apple One is a subscription-based package of Apple's streaming, storage, news and fitness services.
You can sign up for Apple One on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer. Apple One subscriptions exist for individuals, families and premium users. Apple One is a single monthly subscription package of the company's popular services.
If you sign up for Apple One, you'll get Apple Music and Apple TV Plus for streaming, Apple Arcade for games, and iCloud for storage. If you opt for the Premier plan, you will also get Apple Fitness Plus and Apple News Plus.
The idea is that the Apple One subscription offers you so much for less money. For example, an Apple Music plan alone costs € 9,99 per month, but the lowest tier of Apple One (with Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage) costs € 14,95 per month. If it will save you money, the company's devices will recommend an Apple One plan when you sign up for a second individual service.
You can sign up for Apple One on your iPhone, Mac computer or iPad, but once registered you can access it on all your devices. There are different plans depending on what you need.
Apple One Subscriptions
Apple One offers three plans:
- Individual plan (€ 14,95 per month): You'll get Apple Music, Apple TV Plus, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage. As the name suggests, the plan is suitable for one person only.
- Family plan (€ 19,95 per month): You'll get all the same services as the individual plan, 200GB of iCloud storage, and the ability to share your plan with up to five other people. That's enough for you, your spouse, kids and even grandma.
- Piano Premier (€ 29,95 per month): Upgraded subscription offers the same services as family and individual plans, 2TB of iCloud Storage, Apple Fitness Plus and Apple News Plus. You can share this plan with up to five other people. If you are an avid runner, have a family and thousands of files, this plan is for you.
Choose a plan based on your needs - you can always upgrade or downgrade your plan at a later time if those needs change.
Remember, all the services you're not paying for are free the first month of your Apple One plan.
Ways to sign up for Apple One plans
You can sign up for Apple One on your Mac, iPhone or iPad computer. To get started, you will probably need to update the software. On the desktop, go to "System Preferences" and then to "Software Update". Mobile device users can find "Software Update" in Settings.
You can search for Apple One on your iPad or iPhone or go to your device's settings. Tap "Account" and then "Manage Subscriptions".
See our step-by-step guide on how to cancel an Apple One subscription for more information.
- How to cancel Apple TV Plus subscription
- How to reset Apple TV, all models
- How to sign up for Apple One
- Apple TV not working, fix all problems
- How to connect AirPods to Apple Watch