SKAGEN, during CES 2020, announced the new smartwatch Falster 3. The device is confirmed as a product with a very nice design and really interesting technical specifications. The smart watch was designed in collaboration with X by KYGO, a headphone and speaker brand owned by DJ Kygo.
Falster 2 owners have often expressed negative opinions regarding the technical specifications, which were not considered satisfactory. The manufacturer has therefore decided to change direction with the new model, taking great care of the technical featureswhile maintaining the elegant design we are used to.
The aesthetic aspect of the smartwatch has been slightly revised, so as to accommodate new digital dials (including the one dedicated to the X by KYGO brand). Consumers will also be able to choose a mesh strap in silicone, an evolution of the common material.
Under the body we find the processor Snapdragon Wear 3100, Supported by 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal memory. These specifications will ensure a great experience. The new speaker will allow Android and iOS users to answer calls, exploit the potential of the virtual assistant, play music, translate expressions into other languages thanks to Google Translate and receive acoustic notifications.
The smart watch Falster 3 will be available starting from 7st January in selected markets. Its launch cost will be equal to 299 €.
Amazfit Stratos 2 is available for purchase on Amazon. this address.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)