In this guide we will see where to find all the secret cassettes of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2, remake of the original first two chapters of the series
A beyond 20 years Since the original release, the legendary first two installments of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series are back. After the excellent work with the Crash and Spyro trilogies, Vicarious Vision took care of recreating Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 from scratch, with excellent results to say the least.
Between one trick and another, the series has always accustomed us to different collectable to find, and this remake is no exception. In this guide we will therefore see where to find all the secret cassettes of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2, hidden in the various levels present.
The return of the legend
Few video games can claim to have left its mark as did Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series. At the turn of the 90s and early 2000s, the series saw the release of its first two chapters, which have always been seen with a lot of nostalgia in the following years. With some quite disappointing recent releases the series has had little success in recent times, but a passion for the series it never seems to have completely vanished in gamers.
Vicarious Visions resurrects Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in the way he does best: a remake from scratch with graphics that are in step with the times but keeping essentially intact feeling e gameplay originali, therefore also the various collectibles scattered around the maps could not be missing, including the secret cassettes.
Levels of the first chapter - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2: secret cassettes
As for the levels present the original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, these are the locations of the secret cassettes:
- warehouse: The secret box of this level is located in the small secret room above the half pipe. To get there, just jump quickly from either side of the half pipe.
- School: To reach the secret box of this level first go to the gym roof. From here go up to the air conditioner, and you should see a pipe leading to an awning. Past the tube and awning you can go down and find the box.
- City center: arrive in the area surrounded by quarter pipes, and with speed jump from the one with an arrow. The secret box is in midair.
- roads: here the box is located above a gazebo in the main square. To reach it, climb the fountain with an ollie, and from here on the side of a building, continue to follow the path jumping between the buildings to the roof of the building, from here as quickly as possible jump off the ramp and you can reach the secret box.
- Shopping centerOn the right of the level you will find a ramp above a destroyed car. Overcoming it you can jump off the edge and grind onto the rails, at the end of which you will find the cassette.
- Downhill Jam: Use the ramp before the dam to grind on the rails above. From here, hop on the rail on the other side and use the quarter pipe, or wallride and ollie, to overcome the gap. Go up on the bridge and walk it to the right, at this point use another quarter pipe to overcome the other empty one. Finally, use the ramp to pass some rails, where the box is located.
Levels of the second chapter - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2: secret cassettes
These are the locations of the secret cassettes in the levels of the second chapter by Tony Hawk's Pro Skater:
- Hangar: Get to the helicopter and grind on one of the blades, causing it to take off. At this point a door will open behind the Neversoft sign, go through it and you will find the secret box at the top of the quarter pipe.
- School II: arrive at the library garden, and go up the raised part using the quarter pipe. Go to the library building, and use the planter to get to the top of the roof. The secret box is in the air between the flags.
Skate, or die
We hope this Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Secret Cassette guide was helpful! We remind you that the title has been available since yesterday September 4th per PC (Epic Games Store), PS4 e Xbox One.
For other news, guides, reviews and specials on the gaming world, go to the dedicated section on our site!