It would seem that Samsung want to bet on the low endWith the new Galaxy M01s. Some of the technical specifications of the smartphone that will support Galaxy M01, launched a few weeks ago in some markets, have appeared on the Google Play Console.
As for the design, the front of the Galaxy M01s is very similar to that of the Galaxy M01. There is no information about the back. The first technical specifications announced in the platform are the following:
- SoC MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762);
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- Display (HD, 1.520 x 720 pixel) con notch;
- Android 10;
- Wi-Fi 2,4 GHz, Bluetooth;
- Battery from 4.000 mAh.
The company would therefore have designed a new device with basic technical specifications, but with an important novelty: the presence of Android 10. In the previous model, Android 9 was in fact chosen. The data sheet is very similar to that of Samsung Galaxy A10, so we can expect two rear sensors of 13 MP and 2 MP.
The presence of the device on the Google Play Console could anticipate an imminent launch. There is no information about the distribution. Being a product with basic technical specifications, we expect a very low price. In the market they are currently also available Galaxy A51 (available on Amazon), Galaxy A41 (available on Amazon), Galaxy A71 (available on Amazon), Galaxy M21 (available on Amazon) e Galaxy M31 (available on Amazon).
Samsung Galaxy A51, a mid-range smartphone with an excellent technical data sheet, is available for purchase on Amazon.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)