Realme X7 Pro just appeared on Tena, Together with technical complete. This is a new high-end smartphone that could certainly convince even the most demanding consumers. In the meantime, the manufacturer continues to win over more and more users.
The new series of Realme X7 smartphones will be unveiled next September. Pending the official presentation, some rumors continue to circulate on the web about these interesting devices. The most awaited is certainly X7 Pro which, considering the specifications, will compete with Redmi K30 Ultra.
The Pro variant of this new smartphone family seems to be recognized with the model code “RMX2121”, which was previously thought to be linked to a version of X3. Here are the complete technical specifications of Realme X7 Pro:
- Octa-core SoC at 2,6 GHz (could be MediaTek Dimentisty 1000+);
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM;
- 128 / 256 GB internal memory;
- Battery from 4.500 mAh, compatible with 65W fast charging;
- Display AMOLED with 6,55-inch diagonal, FullHD + resolution (2.400 x 1.080 pixels) and 120 Hz refresh rate;
- 64MP, 8MP, 2MP and 2MP rear camera;
- Front camera from 32 MP;
- Connectivity 5G (Standalone Access e Non-Standalone Access);
- Operating system: Android 10.
Read also: The best smartphones between 300 and 350 euros
A great device that could certainly carve out a space in the mobile market. For the moment we have no information regarding the price and the countries where it will be available. The brand recently launched Realm 5 (available on Amazon), 5 Pro (available on Amazon), 6 Pro (available on Amazon), 6i (available on Amazon), X2 (available on Amazon), X50 5G (available on Amazon) e X3 Super Zoom (available on Amazon).
The new Realme 6 Pro, with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, is available for purchase on Amazon.