POCO announced that a new smartphone will be presented next 12st May. The hypothesis is therefore confirmed that the announcement of the brand's next device would arrive by May. While we do not yet know the official name of the device, it is likely that it will be Pocophone F2 Pro.
In addition, some rumors have leaked on the web regarding the price, the colors available and the technical specifications. A trusted source, as announced by 91mobiles colleagues, points out that the device will be a rebrand di Redmi K30 Pro. The launch event will take place in Spain and it is therefore possible that it will soon arrive in other European states as well.
With regard to technical specifications, we could then find the SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 6 / 8 GB of RAM, 128 / 256 GB of internal memory, a 6,67-inch AMOLED display (1.080 × 2.400 pixels), a 4.700 mAh, a 20 MP front camera and a rear quad camera (64 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP and 2 MP). Obviously, the data sheet has not yet been confirmed.
The price, again according to rumors, could coincide with about 570 euros. A higher launch cost than the first Pocophone F1 (available on Amazon). THE colors available should be the following: white, purple, gray and blue. To find out all the official information, we will have to wait for the global launch official set for 12 Maggio 2020. Along with the “Pro” variant it could also be presented Pocophone F2 (with a possibly lower price).
Redmi Note 9S, with 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory and a 5.020 mAh battery, is available for purchase on Amazon.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)