Oppo Reno Ace 2 just appeared on Tena, together with technical specifications and at first images. The device, which we already talked about a few days ago, is the successor to a model launched last year only in Asia.
It would seem that this time too Oppo did not disappoint users, who are starting to have higher and higher expectations. Reno Ace 2 will be powered by a 2,8 GHz octa-core processor. Snapdragon 865. Furthermore, the existence of two variants is confirmed that differ exclusively in the memory available:
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal memory;
- 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory.
Il will be AMOLED type, will have a FullHD + resolution and a diagonal of 6,5 inches. The 16MP front camera will be placed in a hole. In the back, in a circular module, they will be set nicely four sensors 48MP, 8MP, 2MP and 2MP. The types of photographic sensors are not yet known, but it could be an ultrawide (8 MP), a macro (2 MP) and one for depth (2 MP).
Available in black, blue and purple colors, Oppo Reno Ace 2 will be compatible with the 5G dual-mode and will have a battery with a nominal capacity of 1.955 mAh. Almost certainly, the latter information refers to a single cell. It could therefore be an energy source from 4.000 mAh, compatible with the 65W fast charging is that wireless a 40 W. For the moment, we have no information regarding the official launch, price and distribution. The smartphone could be unveiled on next month.
Oppo Reno 5G, with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, is available for purchase on Amazon, with a special discount. this address.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)