How to insert GIFs to Google Slides using a URL. You can add a GIF in your Google Slides presentation to make it more engaging and visual.
There are many ways to add a GIF to Google Slides, but the simplest method is to use a GIF URL. Some other options, however, include saving to your computer or Google Drive and searching the web. Here's what you need to do to add a GIF to your Google Slides presentation.
Inserting a GIF into a Google Slides presentation can breathe some life into an otherwise basic presentation. The method for inserting a GIF will vary slightly depending on how you want to access the GIF.
You could, for example, save it to your computer or Google Drive, but if you're not used to saving GIFs this way, you might be a little confused by the various saving options. This can make a big difference in whether a GIF is saved correctly and works like an animation on the slide.
The simplest method is to use a GIF URL, especially if you're using a site like Giphy, where you'll select the "Copy Link" section on the right side of your favorite GIF and copy the link URL.
Here's how to add a GIF to your presentation using a URL you copied from a GIF site.
How to put a GIF in your Instagram story
How to post a GIF on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and Twitter
How to insert a GIF into a PowerPoint presentation
How to add a GIF to Google Slides using a URL
- Go to presentations.google.com and open your presentation or create a new one.
- Click on the slide where you want to insert the GIF in the left sidebar.
- In the toolbar at the top, select "Insert", then "Image" and finally "By URL".
- Paste the URL into the box.
- When the GIF appears, click "Insert".
From there, you can adjust the size and position of the GIF on your slide.
- How to add audio to Google Slides
- How to merge PowerPoint files into a single file
- How to insert a GIF into a PowerPoint presentation
- Insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint
- How to add watermark in PowerPoint