The alleged Galaxy A51s 5G just appeared on GeekBench: Samsung continue to focus on smartphones 5G di middle band. SM-A516V, this is the code of the device, has also obtained the Wi-Fi Alliance and NFC certifications.
For some time now there has been talk of the possible variant "s" of Galaxy A71, a popular smartphone (available on Amazon) with an excellent technical data sheet. While waiting to learn more, some clues make us think that the manufacturer is intent on launching soon Galaxy A51s 5G.
Su GeekBench, in which we find a device recognized with the code "SM-A516V", some of the technical features. In fact, we are talking about the SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, compatible with the fifth generation standard, and 6 GB of RAM. Powered by the Android 10 operating system, this smartphone scored 622 points in single-core and 1.928 points in multi-core.
Read also: Qualcomm Snapdragon 690, 5G within everyone's reach
Being the "s" variant, it should have some improvements over Samsung's Galaxy A51 5G, launched a few months ago with the Exynos 980 SoC, 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, a 6,5-inch display, four sensors rear and a 4.500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A51, a mid-range smartphone with an excellent technical data sheet, is available for purchase on Amazon.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)