The AirPlay feature allows iPhone users to easily cast their smartphone display to a larger display such as a TV or PC. You can use this feature to stream your favorite movies and TV shows to Apple TV without breaking a sweat. What if you don't own an Apple TV? Are there any alternatives that allow you to stream your iPhone screen to a regular smart TV? The good news is that there are many simple solutions to this problem. In this article, we will cover the best options, so that you can choose the one that suits you best.
How to download the Play Store on your Smart TV?
DIGITAL LIGHTNING ADATATORS
This is probably the easiest way to mirror your iPhone to a smart TV. However, it is not the cheapest option.
You will need to purchase the appropriate Lightning Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable. Once you have acquired the necessary accessories, you will be able to stream movies and TV shows from your iPhone in no time. That's how:
- Plug the Lightning Digital AV Adapter into your iPhone's Lightning port (the port used to charge your iPhone).
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI slot of the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into your smart TV's HDMI port.
- Turn on your smart TV.
- Browse the HDMI channels and choose the one you just created.
- Play any video on your iPhone. The video should appear on your smart TV.
The Lightning Digital AV Adapter usually comes with an additional slot that you can use to power your iPhone while mirroring its content. As you can see, this method saves a lot of time. The only downside is that it's not free, but it's still a lot cheaper than buying an Apple TV.
AnyCast is a streaming device that you can use to mirror your iPhone to an Android TV. With AnyCast, you can stream music, videos and even view photos from your iPhone to your Android TV in just a few steps.
While you will need to buy an AnyCast device, they are inexpensive - much cheaper than buying an Apple TV.
Here's how you should use this device:
- Use an HDMI cable to connect AnyCast to your smart TV.
- Connect the AnyCast USB cable to the smart TV for power. If your smart TV doesn't have a USB port, use your iPhone's adapter.
- Turn on your TV.
- Go to the Input option on the TV.
- Select HDMI and look for the channel you are using. The correct HDMI channel should display the SSID and password of the AnyCast device.
- Go to your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings and tap on your AnyCast device name.
- Enter the correct password for AnyCast.
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Enter the AnyCast IP and connect your iPhone to the same wireless network that AnyCast is connected to.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone.
- Tocca Screen Mirroring.
- Select your AnyCast device name.
- Play something on your iPhone. The content should now be mirrored on your smart TV.
How to record shows, movies and series on a Smart TV?
DR.FONE IOS SCREEN REGISTRATION TOOL FOR PC
If you don't have an Apple TV or regular Smart TV, there is still a way to cast your iPhone screen to a larger display. With the dr.fone iOS Screen Recorder tool, you can easily stream your iPhone contents to PC.
This elegant app is very reliable and easy to use. Highlights include the following:
a) HD Mirroring: Mirror your iPhone in real time (games, movies, TV shows, music, presentations, etc.)
b) Record audio: Capture the audio of your iPhone
c) Customizable settings: allows you to set up the recordings as desired
Furthermore, the app is completely free. You can get it here. Here's how to mirror your screen with Screen Recorder Tool for PC.
- Run dr.fone iOS Screen Recorder on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone and computer to the same wireless network.
- Go to the Control Center on your iPhone.
- Tap dr.fone and enable mirroring.
- Play something on your iPhone. The content should be displayed on your PC.
NO APPLE TV? NO PROBLEM!
With these methods, you can now mirror your iPhone without Apple TV. There are a few other options but they aren't as easy to use as the ones we've covered.
Do you want to mirror your iPhone to your PC or smart TV? What will you broadcast first? Tell us in the comments below.
No Play Store on Smart TV - How to install apps? [Resolved]
- How to watch Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV
- How to mirror the screen of your iPhone and iPad
- How to mirror iPhone screen to Mac and TV
- How to mirror iPhone screen to Mac computer
- How to broadcast a Zoom meeting on TV
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)