How to record gameplay on Play Station 4 and edit or share your video. To record a game on your PlayStation 4, simply use the Share button.
You can record most games on your PS4 by double clicking the Share button. The PS4 retroactively saves the last 15 minutes of gameplay, but you can set it to record for up to an hour. Movies can be cut and uploaded to Twitter and YouTube directly from your PS4.
If you want to share gameplay footage from your gaming sessions with friends, your PlayStation 4 offers you basic recording capabilities and editing tools. It can also retroactively record the previous 15 minutes of play without you having to hit the highscore. Here's how to record and share PS4 game videos.
How to record gameplay on Play Station 4
Recording gameplay on your Play Station 4 can be done by pressing the button Share on the PS4 controller twice in quick succession. The recording can be stopped at any time by clicking the button twice again.
How to automatically save recorded gameplay on PS4
Your PlayStation 4 automatically records the last 15 minutes of gameplay and saves them in your device's video cache.
- Push the button Share on the PS4 controller. Push the button Share once. Pressing it twice will start a new recording and clear the cache.
- Select Salva clip video or press the button square on the controller.
PS4 won't connect to WiFi, how to fix
How to edit and share recorded gameplay on PS4
- From the PS4 home screen, select the Acquisition gallery.
- Find and select the clip you want to share.
- to press options and select Size.
- Navigate through the timeline using the D-Pad on your controller until you find where you want the clip to start.
- to press L2. You can also press X and then select Start here.
- Go to where you want the clip to end and press R2. You can also press X and then select end.
- to press OK and select whether you want to save the trimmed version as a new clip or overwrite the existing one. Saving as a new clip will preserve the original, while overwriting will result in the loss of the original clip.
- Now, select the clip in the Acquisition gallery and press the button Share on the controller. Select if you want to upload it to Twitter or YouTube and select Share to start uploading.
- Train games for Android and iOS
- How to record a call on Android
- Don't have a recorder on your phone? Find the one that's right for you in this list of apps
- How to Record Voice on Android Phone
- How to Record Samsung Galaxy Screen