Sony is working on its first mid-range smartphone equipped with a Qualcomm SoC and 5G technology, we are talking about the Xperia 10 III 5G.
To have a Sony smartphone with 5G Network compatibility, one had to go to the Premium segment. Now, however, with the Xperia 10 III 5G the price will drop and will consequently be more accessible.
According to rumors, the new 5G smartphone is expected for i early months of 2021 but he won't be alone. There will be Sony Xperia 1 III which will be the new powerful smartphone with the Snapdragon 875, which will replace the current Xperia 1 II.
In the second part of the year there will also be Xperia 5 III which obviously, being the successor of Xperia 5 II, will update both the hardware and the software in line with the next main top of the range competitors. We imagine that it will have on board the Snapdragon 875 with a display of over 6 inches at 120 Hz, with a Top camera and a large battery at fast charging.
Returning to Sony's first 5G mid-range smartphone, the SoC chosen is it Snapdragon 690 which, among other things, was also Qualcomm's first SoC dedicated to 5G technology.
The source claims that a 4-sensor camera with the classic telephoto lens, wide-angle, standard and macro sensor will be used. In parallel with Xperia 10 III there will be Xperia L5 (probably for other markets) which will be equipped with SoC Mediatek Helio P35.
Sony's 2021 will not be full of smartphones but the Japanese strategy wants certain bands covered. Undoubtedly this rewards the company that stands out for the quality of its products.
Redmi Note 9 in the 128 GB version is an excellent smartphone, it costs just over 150 euros and has a huge battery of over 5000 mAh. you find it here .
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)