How to share your Amazon wish list and allow others to add items to it. Creating a wishlist on Amazon is a great way to let people know what you want. You can How to share a wish list on Amazon using the "Invite" function. Depending on your settings, the people you share your wish list with can edit it together with you. You can share any of your Amazon lists in the same way as the wishlist.
How to create and share a wishlist on Amazon
While wishlists are usually meant to help you save items you may want to buy later, Amazon's Wish List allows others to get into shopping. Once you've created a wish list, you can share it with anyone, so they know exactly what to buy.
And if you're looking to create a collaborative Amazon wishlist with someone - perhaps you're working together to buy gifts for a family member - you can set up your wishlist so others can edit it. Here's how to share your wish list (or any other list) using the Amazon website or app.
How to create a wishlist on Amazon
Before adding items, you must first create your wish list on Amazon. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Download and install theapp Amazon for iOS / Android or check for updates, then open the app.
- On the Home page, tap the three-line icon and select “The kill list “From the menu.
- click on "View lists" in the upper right section.
- Select "Create a list" in the upper right section. Create a name for your new Amazon wish list and tap "Create list".
How to add items to "My Lists" (Amazon Wish List)
Once you have completed the wishlist creation steps above, you can add items to the list as you browse products or shop.
- On the item page, scroll down and tap "ADD TO THE LIST".
- Choose which wishlist or create a new one.
- If an “invite others” pop-up appears, choose the option or tap the close icon, which is the large icon "X".
- The article is now saved to your chosen wishlist and shared with others if you have allowed this option.
You can also delete old lists when viewing them via the instructions above. This additional step ensures better organization, less clutter, and less confusion when working with Amazon Lists.
How to manage Amazon wish lists
Now that you've created and added items to your Amazon list, it's time to learn how to moderate your list. You can change privacy, remove outdated lists, and more.
How to manage the privacy of the wishlist
One of the great things about Amazon wish lists is that you can share them with the world, close friends, or keep them private. Here's how to manage the privacy of your Wishlist:
- Navigate to the list in question using the same steps as above. Next, tap on the three horizontal dots in the top right corner.
- Then, tap Manage List.
- Toccata Privacy to access the drop-down menu.
- Select Public, Shared o Private.
- Toccata Save Changes in the upper right corner after completing the steps.
Here's a quick rundown of what each option does:
- Public- A public listing allows anyone to view the items they want to purchase. If you have a baby registry, a wedding registry, or are a social media influencer with fans who like to send your gifts, this is the way to go.
- Shared: Shared list is perfect for people who have a small group of selected friends and family who want to buy you the things on your list. You can use the link Share to make the list visible to other people.
- Private- A private listing is only viewable by you (and those who have access to your Amazon account).
Checking the privacy of your lists is a great tool for all Amazon users.
How to manage your shipping address
Maybe you've created a list and moved, or need to send items to a location other than your account's default address. Fortunately, it's easy to manage your shipping address on the Amazon app. That's how:
- View your list, tap the three horizontal dots and select Manage List just like we did above.
- Scroll down the page and locate the header Shipping Address. Just below is a drop down menu. Touch it.
- Select one of the addresses in the list or select Create new to add a new address.
- If you have chosen to add a new address, enter the address and save it. So, check that it is highlighted before proceeding.
How to delete an Amazon listing
Last but not least, we'll show you how to delete a listing from your Amazon account. If you have old or outdated listings on your Amazon account, follow these steps to delete them:
- Following the same steps as above, access the page Manage of the list you are working with.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete list.
- Confirm that you want to delete the list by tapping Yes in the pop-up window.
How to cancel your Amazon account
How to share your Amazon wish list using the website
- Go to the Amazon website and log into your account, if you haven't already.
- Hover over the option Accounts and lists at the top left, then select Wishlist dal pop-up.
- You will be taken to your wish list. To share it, click Invite.
- Select whether you want the people you share the list with to be able to edit it ( View and edit ) or just see it ( Display only ).
- click on Copy link to save the Wish List link to your clipboard, so you can paste and share it anywhere; or click Invite via e - email to receive a pre-filled email that you can send to anyone.
How to share your Amazon wish list using the app on your phone
- Open the Amazon app and log into your account if you haven't already.
- Toccata the three overlapping lines in the bottom-right corner (iPhone) or the top-left corner (Android), then tap Lists about I your lists.
- - Android users will be taken directly to their wish list, but if you are using an iPhone, you will see all your lists. Touch Wishlist (or any list you want to share).
- Toccata Invite and choose if you want other people to be able to edit your Wish List ( View and edit ) or just see it ( Display only ).
- Use the options to copy the link to your phone's clipboard, email it, text it, or send it to another app.
- How to create an Amazon wish list
- How to enable (and disable) subtitles on Amazon Prime Video
- How to change the name of alexa
- Amazon Drive, what it is and how it works
- How to watch Amazon Prime Video on Apple TV