Heroes of the Storm the famous moba developed by Blizzard Entertainment, which unites the legendary heroes and antagonists of the universes of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo all together in the Nexus
Heroes of the Storm is characterized by a system of free-to-play e freemium, which allows you to play for free but also to purchase the heroes, their skins and mounts. There will be one every week in Heroes of the Storm free rotation of heroes that you can try and level up and then choose whether to buy them or not. You will also be catapulted into different game maps with different environments to fight and win together with your team. Let's find out this week's free rotation on Heroes of the Storm.
Heroes of the Storm: Here's This Week's Free Rotation | Guide
This week's Heroes of the Storm rotation will be available in 4 11 let's find out together
Alexstrasza - Protector of life
Alexstrasza heroine of the world Warcraft it's a Support Ticket in Heroes of the Storm, the Queen of Dragons charged by the Titans to guard life on Azeroth.
- Gift of life
- Sacrifice 15% of Alexstrasza's health, healing an allied Hero for 150%. The Dragon Queen: Breath of Life ability greatly reduces cooldown and removes the health cost.
- Plant a Healing Seed that germinates after 3 seconds, healing nearby allied Heroes by 20%. The Dragon Queen: Conservation skill greatly increases the size of the healing area and its intensity.
- Gust of flames
- Fires a fireball, burning enemies hit and dealing 75 damage to them over 5.5 seconds. Hitting enemies that are already on fire deals an additional 125 damage on impact and slows them by 40%, expires over 2 seconds, and also refunds the cost in mana. Queen of Dragons: Flap of Wings damages and repels enemies within range.
- Protector of life
- Connect Alexstrasza's life force with that of an allied hero. Heals both of them for 480 Health over 2 seconds. When the effect ends, the hero with the lowest percentage of health gains the same percentage of health as the other.
- Purifying flame
- After 1.25 seconds, Alexstrasza takes off and rains 5 fireballs in 6 seconds on the mouse position. Orbs deal 135 damage to enemies and heal allied Heroes for 300 Health. 2 s after the fiery rain ends, Alexstrasza lands in the mouse position.
Genji – Cyberninja
Genji a hero of Overwatch un murderess in Heroes of the Storm, the youngest scion of the Shimada clan, killed by his own brother for refusing to take part in their illegal activities. Later brought back to life in a cybernetic body.
- Throw 3 shurikens in a wide range. Each of them deals 65 damage to the first enemy hit, accumulates up to 3 charges. Shuriken's cooldown returns all charges at once.
- Genji uses the ability for 1.25 seconds, protecting himself and avoiding attacks. If parrying damage while channeling, throw a kunai at the nearest enemy for 55 damage.
- Quick assault
- Genji dashes forward, dealing 190 damage to enemies in a straight line. If enemy Heroes die within 1.5 seconds of being hit by Rapid Strike, the cooldown and mana cost are restored.
- Dragon sword
- Draw the Sword of the Dragon for 8 seconds. This ability allows you to jump into melee and hit enemies in a wide range, dealing 240 damage.
- Cross Assault
- It hits two slashes, dealing 135 damage. Slashes detonate after 1.25 seconds, dealing an additional 270 damage to enemies in the area.
Mephisto - Lord of hate
Mephisto belongs to the world of Diablo and it is a murderess in Heroes of the Storm, he is the Lord of Hatred.
- Summons a skull that moves in one direction after 0.75 seconds, dealing 127 damage to enemies hit and Slowing Heroes hit by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Lightning explosion
- Mephisto is surrounded by a ring of lightning for 2.5 seconds. Enemies within the ring take 45 damage every 0.25 sec. For each Lightning Blast activation that hits a Hero, their damage increases from 3% to 30%.
- Shadow of Mephisto
- Mephisto teleports to a spot, dealing 78 damage to nearby enemies and leaving a Shadow of Mephisto at the starting point. After 2.5 seconds, Mephisto teleports to the Shadow Broker's location.
- Consumption of souls
- Channel the ability for 2.5 seconds, revealing enemy Heroes. When the Channeling ends, enemy Heroes take 357 damage and are Slowed by 25% for 2.5 seconds.
- Perpetual hatred
- After 1 second, unleash a wave of evil spirits that immobilize the first enemy hit for 2.5 sec and deal 250 damage for the same duration. Perpetual Hatred extends outward from the initial target, immobilizing and damaging nearby enemies.
Lùcio - Freedom fighter DJ
Hero of Overwatch and it is a Support Ticket in Heroes of the Storm, i ritmi di Pike I'm the life of the party!
- Sound wave
- Deals 105 damage to enemies in an area and knocks them back.
- Rapid vibrations
- Passively increases the movement speed of Lúcio and nearby allied Heroes by 15%. Reactivate to reproduce Healing Vibrations.
- Healing vibrations
- Passively heals Lúcio and nearby allied Heroes for 25 Health per second. Wake up to reproduce Quick Vibes.
- Volume at maximum
- Increase the volume of the Vibration track for 3 s. Healing Vibes regenerates 114 Health per second and Quick Vibes increases movement speed by 45%.
- Sound barrier
- After 1 second, Lúcio and allied Heroes gain 1296 Shields. It progressively runs out in 6 s.
- Reverse amplification
- Invests enemy Heroes with the Vibes track active for 4 sec. Healing Vibes deals 104 damage per second and Fast Vibes slows targets by 45%. Skill not affected by Vibration feats. Passive: Increases the duration of Volume to Maximum to 4 s.
Artanis - Hierarch of the Daelaam
Un warrior in Heroes of the Storm and comes from the world of Star Craft. Guided by the promise of a better future, he hopes to recapture the Protoss homeworld and rebuild its glorious civilization.
- Lethal momentum
- Artanis dashes forward and deals 57 damage to enemies, then returns to the starting point, dealing 171 damage. Hitting a non-heroic enemy reduces the cooldown of Shield Overload by 1 sec, hitting an enemy Hero reduces it by 2 sec.
- Twin blades
- The next basic attack allows Artanis to make a short charge and hit the enemy twice.
- Phase prism
- Summons a Phase Prism that deals 66 damage to the first Hero hit and swaps their positions with Artanis's. It can be used during Lethal Momentum.
- repressive impulse
- Unleashes a large AoE pulse from Adun's Spear, dealing 114 damage and Blinding enemies for 4 seconds. Infinite reach.
- Purifying ray
- Strikes an enemy Hero with an orbital beam from Adun's Spear, dealing 184 damage per second for 8 sec. The beam follows the target as it moves. Infinite reach.
Leoric - Skeleton King
Leoric Comes from Diablo and it is a warrior in Heroes of the Storm, driven mad by the spirit of Diablo. He inflicted countless sufferings on his kingdom.
- Hit skeletal
- Leoric strikes in front of him, dealing 150 damage and Slowing enemies by 40% for 2.5 seconds. If it hits an enemy Hero, it refunds 50% of the cooldown and mana cost
- Subtraction of hope
- Grab the soul of an enemy Hero, dealing damage up to 20% of his maximum Health and healing Leoric for up to 20% of his maximum health over 4 seconds as long as he is within range. During the effect, Leoric's movement speed is reduced by 20%.
- Ghostly path
- Leoric separates from his body, becoming unstoppable and increasing his movement speed by up to 50% for 2.5 seconds. At the end or cancellation of the Ghostwalk, the body reaches the position of the spectrum.
- Create an impenetrable tomb for 4 sec
- March of the Black King
- Leoric becomes unstoppable and advances, attacking 3 times with his club. Enemies hit take 250 damage, and hitting Heroes heals Leoric for 12% of his maximum health.
ETC - God of rock
Un warrior in Heroes of the Storm ee comes from the universe Warcraft, whatever happens, never stop believing in rock!
- Slide Tackle
- ETC slides to the selected location, dealing 91 damage and stunning enemies hit for 1.25 seconds.
- Deals 68 damage to nearby enemies, knocking them back.
- Regenerates 66 Health per second for 4 sec.
- After 0.75 seconds, channel the ability to stun nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
- Dive from the stage
- Leap to target location, landing after 2,75 sec, dealing 330 damage to enemies in the area and Slowing them by 50% for 3 sec.
Nova - Phantom of the domain
Assassin of the universe Star Craft, is a Phantom of the Dominion and one of the most powerful psychic soldiers ever to exist.
- Precision shooting
- Deals 230 damage to the first enemy hit. Passive: Hitting an enemy Hero with Precision Shot permanently increases their damage by 6%, up to a maximum of 30%. At max stacks, grants an additional 25% damage bonus. If Sniper Shot does not hit any enemies, all stacks are lost.
- Debilitating shot
- Deals 100 damage to an enemy and Slows them by 40% for 2.25 seconds.
- Holographic illusion
- Creates a Holographic Illusion that lasts 5 if it has 100% of Nova's current Health. Holographic Illusion attacks enemies, dealing 10% of Nova's base damage. Damage taken from Holographic Illusions is doubled. The ability doesn't break cloaking.
- Phantom protocol
- Upon activation Nova cloaks and generates a Holographic Illusion at its location. Nova cannot be revealed for 0.5s after activating Phantom Protocol.
- Triple shot
- Hook a Hero and fire 3 shots that deal 372 damage each to the first Hero or Structure hit.
- Targeted assault
- After 1.5 seconds, deal 435 damage to enemies in the target area. Infinite reach.
Li Li - Nomad of the world
It is a Support Ticket of the world Warcraft, born on Shen-Zin Su, the Wandering Island, Li Li Triple Malt led a quiet life until she came into possession of her Uncle Chen's diaries.
- Regenerating pint
- Heal the ally with the least health by regenerating 181 Health.
- Serpent of the clouds
- Summons a Cloud Serpent to assist an allied Hero, attacking nearby enemies every second. Each attack deals 26 damage and heals the ally for 20 Health.
- Blinding wind
- Creates a cloud of wind at the 2 closest enemies, dealing 133 damage. Hit targets are Blinded for 1.5 seconds, and their Basic Attacks miss without dealing damage.
- Amphora of a thousand cups
- Li Li channels the ability for up to 6 seconds. Every 0.25 sec, heal nearby allied Hero with lower Health by 66, and increase the cooldown of Amphora of a Thousand Cups by 2 sec, up to a maximum of 50 sec.
- Snake of the waters
- Li Li channels the ability for 2 seconds, summoning a Water Serpent that attacks the nearest enemy Hero within range of 12 and enemies behind him, dealing 300 damage and Slowing them by 70% for 4 seconds.
Chen - Legendary Brewmaster
Warrior di Warcraft, brewmaster and nature-loving explorer.
- Flying kick
- Kick through the selected enemy, dealing 112 damage.
- Shot of a barrel
- Chen throws the barrel, dealing 50 damage and sprinkling enemies with Beer, slowing them by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Breath of fire
- Blow out a cone of flames, dealing 96 damage. Enemies sprinkled with Beer ignite, taking an additional 96 damage over 3 seconds.
- Stray barrel
- Chen rolls into an unstoppable barrel, moving 60% faster and dealing 59 damage to enemies hit and knocking them back. It lasts 5 s.
- Storm earth and fire
- After 1 sec, Chen splits into three elemental spirits for 12 sec, each of which has 75% of Chen's maximum Health and a unique ability. If the three spirits die, Chen dies too. Storm can increase the movement speed of spirits. Terra can jump and slow enemies in an area. Fire can increase the attack speed of spirits.
Anub'arak - Traitor king
Anub'arak hero of Warcraft the traitor king is now a mighty weapon of destruction against the forces of the living.
- Deals 100 damage and stuns the target for 1 second.
- Hardened carapace
- Grants a shield with 40 Magic Resist that absorbs 315 damage over 3 sec.
- Underground charge
- Anub'arak burrows and charges at the selected location, dealing 96 damage and briefly Stunning enemies when he resurfaces, slowing them by 25% for 2.5 seconds. Underground Charge can be reactivated to resurface earlier.
- Swarm of locusts
- Deals 62 damage per second to nearby enemies. Each enemy damaged heals 21 Health. It lasts 6 s.
- Wraps an enemy Hero in a cocoon, making them unassailable for 8 seconds. The hero's allies can attack the cocoon to free it early.
Kael’thas – Re del Sole
Kael'thas is an assassin in Heroes of the Storm and comes from the world of Warcraft In a desperate attempt to save his people from addiction to magic, he joined forces with the Burning Legion and now rules Storm Hold.
- Column of fire
- After 1 second, deals 345 area damage. Verdant Orbs extends range by 50%.
- Living bomb
- Deals 126 damage over 3 s to an enemy, then generates an explosion that deals 215 damage to all nearby enemies. Heroes hit by the explosion suffer the effects of Living Bomb, but secondary explosions cannot propagate. Verdant Orbs removes the mana cost and cooldown.
- Abnormal gravitation
- Stuns the first enemy hit for 1 second. Verdant Spheres allows Gravity Anomaly to stun the first 3 enemies it hits and increases the stun duration by 50%.
- Summons a Phoenix that moves to the selected spot, dealing 78 damage to enemies in its path. The Phoenix remains for 7 sec and attacks enemies for 78 damage and 50% radial damage.
- After 1.5 seconds, spawn a slow fireball that deals 810 damage to an enemy Hero and 405 damage to nearby enemies.
Finally, in order not to miss any news on Heroes of the Storm, keep following the pages of Holygamerz.