Random disconnections from the video game are one of the most common problems of all time. The same problem also occurs for the Hyper Scape game as the Saffron-209 error code occurs to many PC players during the loading screen or after a couple of minutes of playing.
So, if you are also one of the victims, check out this troubleshooting guide to fix this problem easily.
Although some of the affected players have already fixed the same problem by returning to the lobby and restarting the game completely on their own. This particular trick mainly works for many problems to be solved quickly.
However, some players are experiencing issues with the matchmaking process and issues with BattleEye. So, in this scenario, it looks like there might be some compatibility issues or permissions conflicts.
- Steam says the game is running? How to solve this problem?
Fix Hyper Scape Saffron-209 error
If you are also facing the same problem, you can check the possible workaround below. In the meantime, it's also worth mentioning that if any of your team members leave the party during the game, you may receive the error warning that you can correct by following the simple step below:
- Make sure to completely restart the game and the Uplay launcher. Once you have exited both the games and the launcher, go to the Task Manager and check the processes, whether they are running or not. If running, terminate the task and then restart your PC.
- Launch Uplay Launcher and BattleEye using admin permission. Just right click on the Uplay application (exe) and select Run as administrator> Click Yes to grant administrator permission. Do the same steps for the BattleEye launcher as well.
- Press the hotkey Windows + R to open the Run> Type dialog msconfig and press Enter> From the tab General , uncheck Load startup items > Go to the tab Services > Select Hide all Microsoft services > Select Disable everything > Click Apply and then OK to save the changes> Restart your computer.
- Also, make sure to disable both the Windows Firewall protection and the antivirus program on the system to resolve the Hyper Scape Saffron-209 error.
That's it, guys. We hope this guide was useful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for further questions.
- Problems with Hyper Scape on Windows PC, crashes, black screens or other
- How to fix Team Fortress 2 not working
- How to connect Motorola One Hyper to TV
- What to do when Messenger crashes on your phone
- Resolve Call of Duty Modern Warfare SU-34914-1 error