Mine SIM Wind does not work or mine Wind phone is not working, these are the most common complaints from Wind customers. Self Wind internet does not work does not work or does not take? Let's see what we can do.
A few days ago there were problems with Wind in some areas of Spain, hundreds of people complained of having problems with Wind reception, several hundred users have started to report inefficiencies on the mobile and landline operator's line. It is not the first time and it will not be the last, often the malfunction of a network service can also be caused by bad weather.
There are those who complain that they cannot make calls, those who cannot send messages and those who cannot use the Internet. Through this article we can help you understand how to solve Wind connection problems.
You are all quiet sitting on the armchair in your house, all of a sudden the phone call with your best friend is interrupted, what are you doing? You immediately start swearing at your phone… it's always his fault… but it's not always like that! You try and try again but he just doesn't want to know about calling you.
It's not always the phone to blame, read the rest of the article to find out how to do when the Wind network does not work.
Before moving on to the solution of the problem we must first do a test. The first thing to do when you have Wind network problems is to see if the problem is with your phone or is it a network problem.
To know this just go to this page, where you will find all the useful information to make you understand if it is a problema rete Wind or you have problems with your phone.
If I'm Wind problems, you just have to wait patiently for the problem to be solved, if you wish to contact Wind customer service go to this page. If, on the other hand, it is not a Wind disservice but it is a problem with your phone, continue reading the article.
Wind does not work or does not take? What to do …
The first step is to try your SIM card in another phone and see if the problem persists. If your SIM inserted in another phone works, we just have to check your smartphone, if not, it is confirmed that it is a problema di rete Wind.
Once we have confirmation that this is not a problema Wind, we can go ahead and check our phone. The first thing we're going to check is the network settings.
- Go to Settings> Backup & Reset> Network Settings Reset.
- Now above the reset settings button, you will get a drop down menu for choose your SIM card.
- Select the SIM card showing the error Wind doesn't work, then click the Reset Settings button.
You solved? No then keep reading!
Another thing to check is the SIM trays and the insertion of the SIM card itself, to do this let's go to the SIM card tray.
- Once the SIM card is inserted, turn off the device and remove the SIM card. Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card and start the device. (Insert the SIM card correctly)
- If after reinserting the SIM card, the error still occurs, then turn off the device again. And this time try another SIM card in the same slot.
If you are reading this line I really think you need another piece of advice.
It might help you:
- How to fix SIM card not detected problem on Android
- Android phone does not make me call, what to do
- Android phone does not recognize the SIM
- “SIM card not detected” or “SIM card removed” how to fix on Android phones
We usually use our phone superficially. It may happen that you have not seen that an update of the operating system is ready, this could be a cause that the SIM Wind does not work, what to do then, read below:
- Go to the Device Settings.
- Click on About phone.
- Tap on Firmware Update.
- Select Check for Update.
- Install the latest update on the device.
If you have arrived here it means that you still have Wind down, in this case you just have to cut the bull's head and try a reset of your phone. If you don't know how to do it, read below:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Backup and reset.
- Now select Factory data reset.
Now you have your device in your hands as new, all your settings have disappeared, try to see if the Wind reception problem has disappeared, if it still does not work, all you have to do is contact the operator or take the phone to a Wind shop. If it is still under warranty, take your proof of purchase with you.
- How to see likes on Instagram?
- How to configure WhatsApp notifications on Android
- 4G does not work on android phone, what can we do
- WiFi does not work on Windows 11, what to do
- How to connect to a Chromecast without a WiFi modem