Mine Vodafone SIM does not work or mine Vodafone phone has no signal, these are the most common complaints from Vodafone customers. Your Vodafone SIM does not work or does not take? Let's see what we can do.
Shark problems with SIM Vodafone? Vodafone doesn't work or doesn't work? In this article you will find some tips that will come in handy if yours Vodafone SIM does not work or does not take. It is news yesterday that there have been problems with the Vodafone network, and so I decided to write this article to help you solve the problem with SIM Vodafone.
Cell phones (and as far as mobile devices are concerned) have evolved rapidly. As much as they have changed and improved, they are essentially the same: compact, software-driven portable electronic devices, such as your computer, electronics, and software will improve with each new release, but if any of these stop working then you're in trouble!
The first thing to do when you have problems with your Vodafone SIM is to see if the problem is with your phone or is it a network problem. To know this just go to this page, where you will find all the useful information to make you understand if it is a Vodafone network problem or you have problems with your phone.
If it is a Vodafone problem, you just have to wait patiently for the problem to be solved, if you ever want to contact Vodafone customer service go to this page. If, on the other hand, it is not a problem with the Vodafone SIM but it is a problem with your phone, keep reading the article.
Vodafone does not work or does not take? What to do …
The first step is to try your SIM card in another phone and see if the problem persists. If your SIM inserted in another phone works, we just have to check your smartphone, if not, it is confirmed that it is a Vodafone network problem.
Once we have confirmation that this is not a Vodafone problem, we can go ahead and check our phone. The first thing we're going to check is the network settings.
- Go to Settings> Backup & Reset> Network Settings Reset.
- Now above the reset settings button, you will get a drop down menu for choose your SIM card.
- Select the SIM card showing the error Vodafone is not working, then click the Reset Settings button.
You solved? No then keep reading!
Another thing to check is the SIM trays and the insertion of the SIM card itself, to do this let's go to the SIM card tray.
- Once the SIM card is inserted, turn off the device and remove the SIM card. Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card and start the device. (Insert the SIM card correctly)
- If after reinserting the SIM card, the error still occurs, then turn off the device again. And this time try another SIM card in the same slot.
If you are reading this line I really think you need another piece of advice.
We usually use our phone superficially. It may happen that you have not seen that an update of the operating system is ready, this could be a cause that the Vodafone SIM does not work, what to do then, read below:
- Go to the Device Settings.
- Click on About phone.
- Tap on Firmware Update.
- Select Check for Update.
- Install the latest update on the device.
If you have arrived here it means that you still have problems with SIM Vodafone, in this case you just have to cut the bull's head and try a reset of your phone. If you don't know how to do it, read below:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Backup and reset.
- Now select Factory data reset.
Now you have your device like new in your hands, all your settings are gone, try to see the SIM Vodafone works, if it still does not work, all you have to do is contact the operator or take the phone to a Vodafone shop. If it is still under warranty, take your proof of purchase with you.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Vodafone Smart V8
- PosteMobile does not work, how to fix
- The best apps to check data consumption and residual credit
- How to switch from Vodafone to Tim
- Wind doesn't work, can we help you?