The Last of Us Part 2 hides many secrets inside combination-protected safes, let's discover them in this guide
As of now we already know that GOTY 2020 will be a challenge to the death and with the release of The Last of Us Part 2 the choice will be even more difficult. On his shoulders there is all the emotional weight of the first chapter, he also has the responsibility of evolving the gameplay. The latter part would seem to have received a huge improvement, guaranteeing the player the possibility of dealing with every situation at will.
The ability to jump and explore more smoothly allows players to immerse themselves even more in the post apocalyptic world of the game. There are therefore many things to observe and explore as we try to survive and some of these could inevitably escape in a first run of the game. Among these there are certainly the safes of The Last of Us Part 2, and this guide will help you find combinations. Let's find out together.
There are many things to discover
In this article you will find all the 14 combinations present in the game and each opens a specific safe. These codes are normally found scattered around the game, some will require you to use a minimum of logic, others will be more evident. These codes are used to protect important game objects that are very useful to proceed smoothly whatsoever. You can find from simple materials to build up to whole more powerful weapons. Let's find out in this guide all the combinations and the contents of the safes in The Last of Us Part 2.
Patrol, Downtown, Capitol Hill, The Tunnels, Hillcrest - The Last of Us Part 2: Safe Combination Guide
The combinations of safes from The Last of Us Part 2 that you will find below in this guide, concern the first half of the game and they are in the order in which you should find them traditionally proceeding with the plot:
- 1 - Patrol, inside the market - Contents: scrap and supplements - Combination: 072013
- 2 - Downtown, in the courthouse - Contents: scrap and supplements - Combination: 860722
- 3 - Downtown, Westlake Bank - Contents: Shotgun - Combination: 602306
- 4 - Downtown, West Gate 2 - Contents: Scrap, Supplements, Health Pack and Trading Card - Combination: 0451
- 5 - Capitol Hill, thrift shop - Contents: Ammunition and a sanitary package - Combination: 550133
- 6 - I tunnel, The Door into the Tunnel - Contents: Ammo, Supplements and Materials - Combination: 15243
- 7 - Hillcrest, in the garage - Contents: scrap, supplements and materials - Combination: 308265
The Sunken City, The Seraphites, On Foot, Hostile Territory, The Coast and The Descent - The Last of Us Part 2: Safe Combination Guide
These instead concern the second half of the game and then they will accompany you to the end of the plot. Here are the latest combinations of safes in the second chapter of the Naughty Dog saga:
- 9 - The Submerged City - Contents: Ammo and Supplements - Combination: 701264
- 8 - The Seraphites, Weston Pharmacy - Contents: Ammunition and Supplements - Combination: 385523
- 10 - On foot - Contents: Hunting pistol, ammunition - Combination: 173807
- 11 - Hostile territory, Jasmine Bakery - Contents: Supplements, Ammo, Materials, Health Bar - Combination: 689689
- 12 - The coast, on the ship - Contents: Scrap, Supplements, Ammunition Training Manual - Combination: 907701
- 13 - The Shortcut, in the apartment - Contents: ammunition and supplements - Combination: 302304
- 14 - The downhill, in the gym - Contents: Supplements and materials - Combination: 121879
You will be armed to the teeth
With the information we have provided you now know the combination location to open all the safes of The Last of Us Part 2. In case you have any doubts or want clarification on this extremely narrative survival game created by Naughty Dog and published by Sony, ask us your questions below in the comments or take a look at our other guides including one to get started playing.
The game is available today exclusively on PlayStation 4. In the meantime, I invite you to continue following us on Holygamerz to stay updated on the world of video games and technology.