WhatsApp it is useful for chatting and this has now been established. The same app, if desired, can be used to see if a friend or relative is online, or when, and at what time, they last connected.
Many, however, do not like that there is someone, omnipresent, who controls their privacy and the times of their messages, so they hide this feature.
It is equally possible see the last access on WhatsApp even if hidden and, with regard to this, we will try to accommodate you, explaining how to continue to see if the person we are interested in is online at any given time. Although this possibility has been hidden.
This obviously should be used only in cases of extreme necessity, since the person himself does not like continuous control.
How to see last hidden WhatsApp login
If we are intent on see the last access on WhatsApp even if hidden and, for our part, we have also changed the privacy settings, in order not to make the date of the last access visible, we must change them again.
It is therefore necessary to make our data visible Last Access, as this functionality presents a reciprocity constraint, obviously, in case of second thoughts, we can go back whenever we want: the action, in fact, is reversible.
This, however, is not enough, if the contact of our interest has hidden his last access, or has blocked us. In these cases, in fact, even if we activate the display of the last access, we will not be able to know the day and time in which the user in question last accessed WhatsApp.
In this article we will therefore provide useful information about it, and thus know when a person is online on Whatsapp, implementing an alternative procedure.
How to see last WhatsApp login if Android hidden
If we use a device Android and we want to change the privacy settings related to the last access on WhatsApp:
- start the app,
- press the button (⋮) located at the top right,
- I will select the voice Settings in the menu that is shown,
- in the screen that we see, press on the item Account,
- tap on the item Privacy,
- press on the item Last access and put the check mark next to the option Tutti, if we want to make sure that everyone can see the date we last accessed Whatsapp,
- or press on the option My contacts, to ensure that only our contacts can have the opportunity to know when was the last time you connected
From this moment on, we will be able to go back to seeing the last access of your contacts, except for those who have, in turn, changed the privacy settings of WhatsApp and have decided not to make this information public.
If you change your mind, you can change the settings again WhatsApp and make the data relating to the last access invisible:
- going in Settings> Account> Privacy,
- choosing the option Nobody related to the function Last access.
In case we have blocked a user on WhatsApp, we will not be able to view his last access until we unblock him.
To do it:
- go back to the Settings di WhatsApp,
- choose Account,
- select Privacy,
- go to option Contacts blocked.
At this point we will see the list of all blocked contacts:
- tap on contact name that we want to unlock,
- I will select the voice Unblock [Name] from the box that opens, so as to return to see his last access.
How to see last WhatsApp access even if iPhone hidden
Now let's move on to iPhone and see how to change the privacy settings of WhatsApp and / or unblock blocked users.
- start the app,
- go to item Settings located at the bottom right,
- select Account,
- press on the item Privacy.
In the screen that is shown:
- press on the wording Last access located at the top,
- select the option Tutti, to allow anyone to view our last login on Whatsapp,
- or choose the option My contacts, so as to show this data only to those who are, in fact, my contacts.
If you change your mind, you can restore the view you last accessed WhatsApp:
- going in again Settings> Account> Privacy,
- setting the item Last access su Nobody.
If we have blocked a user, we will not be able to view their last access until we unblock them.
- go to Settings on WhatsApp,
- press on the voice Account > Privacy,
- do tap on the item Blocked to view the list,
- locate the contact name that we want to unlock,
- swipe from right to left on it,
- press the button Unlock.
After unblocking the user in question, we will see, again, access, unless the latter has in turn blocked us or has deactivated the display of the last access to WhatsApp.
How to see last WhatsApp access even if hidden from PC
As for the ability to see the last login WhatsApp da PC we must take into account that, via the desktop client of WhatsApp for:
- or using,
we cannot adjust the privacy settings of theLast Access.
Therefore, to see a person's last login on WhatsApp da PC we must first have activated the functionality in question on our account, by acting through the app WhatsApp for:
- Android (downloadable from,
- or from,
- or for iOS (downloadable from).
- connect to WhatsApp da PC, by mirroring your account by scanning the QR code, in order to view all active conversations with your contacts,
- identify the user for whom we want to see theLast Access,
- click on his name to open the dedicated chat,
- wait for the date andNow of his last access.
However, this information is not available for blocked contacts, as well as for those who have disabled the display of their last access on WhatsApp.
How to see if a person is online on WhatsApp
If, after these suggestions, you still can't see the last login on WhatsApp of some contacts, these probably have changed the privacy settings, concerning the display of the last access, to do this, therefore, we must monitor who has hidden the last access on WhatsApp:
- open the chat relating to the user whose last access we can not see,
- wait for this to connect,
- if you have changed the privacy settings related to the last access, we will be able to see the wording Online immediately below hers name as soon as this connects to WhatsApp.
This way to know if and when the user in question is logged in Whatsapp, it does not work, however, if the same has blocked us.
The only solution remains to get unblocked on WhatsApp.
App to see last hidden WhatsApp login
We have therefore seen that, if a user has hidden the information relating to the last access on WhatsApp, we can't do much to know when was the last time he logged into the messaging platform.
For this reason it is necessary pay close attention to scams.
In fact, on the Android and iPhone stores apps that promise to monitor the movements of their friendsie to receive notifications in real time as soon as they connect to WhatsApp, even if they have hidden their online status.
But not only these apps do not work, but they are full of advertisements and could pose a threat to our security and privacy.
So it's always better do not download such applications, especially if they come from sources outside the Play Store or atApp Store, but even if they are available in the default Android and iPhone stores.
Furthermore, it is always better to pay attention and not to enter your personal information - name, surname, mobile number, etc. - on web portals that promise to identify when a user is online or not. Always to guarantee your privacy.