Whatsapp Stickers, or stickers, are images in PNG or GIF format that you can send through Whatsapp chats to your contacts.
These usually serve to brighten your chats and make a mood or feeling more intuitive by sending an image.
Some ready-to-use Sticker packs are included on WhatsApp, but you can also install third-party sticker packs and even create your own custom stickers, using apps.
There are many apps available for both Android and iPhone to find new fun Whatsapp stickers to use in your chats.
Sticker Whatsapp per Android
is one of the best apps that I recommend you use to open your sticker library on Whatsapp.
All you need to do is download the app to and install it. Once done, open it and grant all permissions to the app to make it work properly.
Now choose a group of stickers you want to add to Whatsapp and hit the Download button and choose to open the sticker pack with Whatsapp. Select therefore Add and when asked Do you want to add [package name] to WhatsApp?, confirmation.
You will have added that pack of stickers to Whatsapp and you can send them whenever you want through your chats.
Sticker Whatsapp per iPhone
Top Sticker Maker Meme Stickers for Whatsapp
Download and access thousands of sticker packs that you can use on WhatsApp.
There are thousands of packages available and hundreds of new ones are added daily. In addition to the packs available in the app, you can create your own stickers using their powerful design tool.
Once you start the app and choose the sticker pack you want to use on Whatsapp, select the item Send stickers at the bottom and later Send to Whatsapp.
Create personalized Whatsapp Stickers
Custom stickers must meet the following requirements:
- each sticker must have a transparent background
- the dimensions of the stickers must be exactly 512 × 512 pixels
- each sticker must be less than 100 KB
You will also need to provide an icon that will be used to represent your sticker pack in the WhatsApp sticker selection options. The size of this image must be 96 × 96 pixels and less than 50KB.
In addition to the above requirements, it is strongly recommended to observe the following:
- the stickers will be displayed on a variety of backgrounds, including white, black, color and patterned. We recommend adding an 8-pixel #FFFFFF stroke to the outside of each sticker.
- There must be a margin of 16 pixels between the sticker image and the outline of the 512 × 512 area
Now if you want you can create your own custom stickers by following this Photoshop sample file (PSD) through your computer and then import them into Whatsapp.
But since not everyone knows how to use Photoshop, there are apps to create custom stickers for Whatsapp for both Android and iOS. They are free and easy to use right from your mobile device.
Custom Whatsapp stickers how to create them on Android
One of the apps that I recommend to you to create your own custom stickers is.
Sticker Studio is the best app for creating personal stickers. Easily cut out the part of an image you want to make a sticker of and share it with your friends.
Custom Whatsapp stickers how to create them on iPhone
One of the apps that I recommend to create your own IOS custom stickers is.
Sticker Maker is the best app to make stickers on iOS in our opinion. Easily cut out the part of an image you want to make a sticker of and share it with your friends.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)