TikTok allows you to poll viewers using a specific video feature. Here's how to create a survey and view its results.
TikTok is one of the most popular social networks out there, but in addition to sharing fun short-form video content, TikTok can be used for more. For example, did you know that you can actually create an opinion poll on TikTok?
In this article, you will learn how to create and manage a TikTok survey.
What is a TikTok survey
A TikTok survey is essentially an online survey created and shared on a TikTok video. You can access the feature by using the Stickers option when creating a video.
You can use it to sample your followers' opinions on any topic. They differ from regular videos in that they are deleted after 24 hours.
You can also use it to ask for advice on an important decision you are about to make or to get information about the content your followers want to see. It's simple to create, run, and manage your surveys on TikTok.
A TikTok survey is different from TikTok Ask and TikTok Q&A. lets you ask open-ended questions that others can answer, while enabling TikTok Questions and Answers allows viewers to ask questions on your profile or during a live video.
How to create a TikTok survey on the mobile app
Creating a TikTok survey is essentially the same process whether you're using an iOS or Android device.
Here's how to create a TikTok survey using the mobile app:
- Tap the button Crea at the bottom of the screen. After recording or selecting the clip, tap the icon adhesives at the bottom of the screen.
- Toccata Survey . This will take you to the question and answer area.
- Tap the field Ask a question… and enter the survey question. To edit your question, simply double-tap it. You can also change the answers from Yes / No to This / That, Him / Her, or any combination of your choice.
- Edit the clip as you wish. When done, tap NEXT o end .
- Add a description, cover, and relevant tags to your polls, as you would other videos.
- Choose your sharing options.
- When done, tap Public .
- Review the pop-up warning information, then tap Publish now and your survey will be shared.
How to view and manage TikTok survey results
The votes have arrived and it's time to count the results. After all, most of the fun in a poll is finding out what people voted for.
Here's how to view and manage your TikTok survey results.
- Toccata Profile in the lower right corner of the toolbar.
- Tap the survey video you just created.
- Tap the button View the results of the vote .
Here you can see how many people viewed your poll versus how many actually voted and how they voted. You can also view how many likes your survey received and interact with respondents via comments.
If you'd like to share the survey further with more people, simply tap the three-dot button below the comments and select how you want to share it.
You can also save, pin, duet and stitch the poll. There are options that allow you to add it to your favorites, change the people you have tagged to join, and adjust your privacy settings.
How to delete a TikTok survey
TikTok surveys are automatically deleted after 24 hours. However, there may be reasons why you might want to delete yours first.
If you'd like to delete your TikTok survey at any time, here's what to do.
- Open the survey and go to the survey results.
- Tap the three dots button below Post comments .
- Go to the toolbar at the bottom and keep scrolling left until you reach Delete , then tap the trash can icon to delete your TikTok survey.
- Toccata Delete to confirm.