YouTube could soon launch an alternative to TikTok. The platform developed by ByteDance has climbed the rankings of the main mobile stores, reaching 1,5 billion downloads already a few months ago. It is therefore no coincidence that more and more developers try to emulate his success (including co-creator of Vine).
According to some rumors, even YouTube could propose a similar tool, called perhaps Shorts. Apparently, and as the name suggests, users could create gods short films. It should also be possible to insert audio tracks taken directly from the platform.
According to colleagues at Xda Developers, it may not be an external application, but a feature integrated into the software main platform dedicated to videos. This may encourage many people to use "Shorts".
To further strengthen the hypothesis are some lines of code leaked online. The code refers to several values, including "Shorts", "Create a video", "Slow" and "Very fast". The novelty should be introduced by end of year.
In addition, the development team would also be working on a tool with which users will be able to receive notifications inviting them to stop playing after a certain time. The name of this possible feature could be "Bedtime reminder".
The brand new Huawei P40 Lite, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, is available for purchase on Amazon.
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)