How Tinder works, let's start by saying it's free, but you might pay for some extra features - here's what you can unlock from the dating app. You can purchase “Super Likes” and Profile Boosters individually or subscribe to one of Tinder's premium plans. If you're over 30, all Tinder subscription plans cost twice as much.
Tinder is one of the most influential apps of all time. His “swipe left, swipe right” model has inspired dozens of imitators and completely revolutionized the online dating experience. And it certainly didn't hurt that the app which is free. But when something free becomes popular, you can rest assured that the money will make its way somehow.
How does Tinder work? It's free?
Nowadays, Tinder is still free to download and you can use its basic features without paying a dime. But if you're willing to spend a little money, you can unlock even more.
Tinder how premium membership works
If you're looking to spend a lot of time on Tinder, consider upgrading your account. Depending on how much money you're willing to spend, you can upgrade to Tinder Plus, Tinder Gold, or Tinder Platinum.
Tinder Plus allows you to "rewind" to see the people you swiped left again, removes the ads, and offers you a "Passport" feature that you can use to see profiles from anywhere in the world.
If you are under 30, Plus generally costs € 4,99 for one month, € 14,99 for six months and € 19,99 for one year. If you are over 30, it costs € 7,99 for one month, € 23,99 for six months and € 31,99 for one year.
Tinder Gold gives you all the features of Plus, plus five free Super Likes every week and one free Boost every month. You can also see who passed you before the game, as well as a list of "recommended" choices that updates every day.
If you are under 30, gold generally costs € 14,99 for one month, € 44,99 for six months and € 59,99 for one year. If you are over 30, it costs € 24,99 for one month, € 74,99 for six months and € 99,99 for one year.
Tinder Platinum unlocks all Gold and Plus features, lets you text users before you've paired them, lets you see all the people you've swiped on in the last week, and shows the people you've swiped on. finger your profile faster.
If you are under 30, Platinum generally costs € 19,99 for one month, € 59,99 for six months and € 79,99 for one year. If you are over 30, it costs € 29,99 for one month, € 89,99 for six months and € 119,99 for one year.
- How to cancel your Tinder Gold membership on any device
- How to access Tinder from PC and phone
- How to log into Bumble on your phone or computer
- How to download free PS4 games
- Duolingo what it is and how it works
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)