Mine SIM 3 does not work or mine phone 3 has no signal, these are the most common customer complaints 3. Yours SIM 3 does not work or does not take? Let's see what we can do.
3 like all mobile operators around the world can have problems. In this article we can discover together the causes and possible remedies to this annoying problem. At home quietly sitting in an armchair, pick up the phone, dial the number ... nothing ... nothing happens.
Mute! What's the first thing you do? You take it out on the phone. You have spent a lot of money to buy a top of the range and this one does not allow you to make a phone call. Dear friend know you may be wrong, it's not always the phone's fault.
It could be a network problem. For this reason I wrote this post to help you understand what the problem is and if something can be done to solve it. If it is a network problem the only thing you can do is to wait for the problem to be solved by the mobile operator.
Before moving on to the solution of the problem we must first do a test. The first thing to do when you have problems with your SIM 3 is to see if the problem is with your phone or is it a network problem. To know this just go to this page, where you will find all the useful information to make you understand if it is a network problem 3 or you have problems with your phone.
If it is a problem 3, you just have to wait patiently for the problem to be solved, if you want to contact customer service 3 go to this page. If, on the other hand, it is not a problem with sim 3 but it is a problem with your phone, keep reading the article.
3 does not work or does not take? What to do …
The first step is to try your SIM card in another phone and see if the problem persists. If your SIM inserted in another phone works, we just have to check your smartphone, if not, it is confirmed that it is a network problem 3.
Once we have confirmation that this is not a problem 3, we can go ahead and check our phone. The first thing we're going to check is the network settings.
- Go to Settings> Backup & Reset> Network Settings Reset.
- Now above the reset settings button, you will get a drop down menu for choose your SIM card.
- Select the SIM card showing the error 3 doesn't work, then click the Reset Settings button.
You solved? No then keep reading!
Another thing to check is the SIM trays and the insertion of the SIM card itself, to do this let's go to the SIM card tray.
- Once the SIM card is inserted, turn off the device and remove the SIM card. Wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card and start the device. (Insert the SIM card correctly)
- If after reinserting the SIM card, the error still occurs, then turn off the device again. And this time try another SIM card in the same slot.
If you are reading this line I really think you need another piece of advice.
We usually use our phone superficially. It may happen that you have not seen that an update of the operating system is ready, this could be a cause that the SIM 3 does not work, what to do then, read below:
- Go to the Device Settings.
- Click on About phone.
- Tap on Firmware Update.
- Select Check for Update.
- Install the latest update on your device.
If you have arrived here it means that you still have problems with SIM 3, in this case you just have to cut the bull's head and try a reset of your phone. If you don't know how to do it, read below:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Backup and reset.
- Now select Factory data reset.
Now you have your device like new in your hands, all your settings are gone, try to see the SIM 3 works, if it still does not work, all you have to do is contact the operator or take the phone to a shop 3. If it is still under warranty, take your proof of purchase with you.
- Wind doesn't work, can we help you?
- How to see likes on Instagram?
- How to configure WhatsApp notifications on Android
- 4G does not work on android phone, what can we do
- WiFi does not work on Windows 11, what to do