To take full advantage of using WhatsApp Web on your computer, you need to learn a few keyboard shortcuts.
The keyboard shortcuts of WhatsApp Web
These can make it faster and easier for you to use Whatsapp on your computer. Here is a list of keyboard shortcuts that work in:
- Ctrl + N : start a new chat
- Ctrl + Shift +] : next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [ : previous chat
- Ctrl + E : Archive chat
- Ctrl + Maiusc + M : Disable chat
- Ctrl+Backspace : delete chat
- Ctrl + Maiusc + U : mark as unread
- Ctrl + Shift + N : create a new group
- Ctrl + P : opens the profile status
Apart from these, you can also use all universal Windows keyboard shortcuts. The same goes for Mac keyboard shortcuts.
Thanks to these keyboard shortcuts for Whatsapp Web you can increase your speed of interaction with the app and its use through your computer.