How to download TikTok Lite on PC for Windows and Mac. TikTok is a world famous app used by millions of people around the world. The new method of making short videos via this platform has attracted a lot of people. People can put their creativity and try new ways to make innovative videos on the app. It allows users to tell their stories in a small 15 second video.
That said, the app takes up huge size, which is why TikTok has created a lite version that houses most of the similar features with low volume. Using TikTok Lite, you will be able to create interesting videos in no time, more or less with the same fun and experience as for the original application.
Features of TikTok Lite
Custom video feed: as a platform that explores a variety of videos from around the world and their abundance, there should be a proper sorting according to one's tastes. TikTok Lite takes care of this problem by taking into account your viewing habits and showing only videos you would like to watch. Then you can find yourself on the main screen of the app and stumble upon videos of your favorite genre without having to search for them.
Music Free: There is a lot of free music available on TikTok Lite that you can add to your videos. There are several playlists that offer a variety of music. By adding music to videos, you will be able to take your videos to a new dimension. Plus, using audio clips, you can make lip sync videos and mimic your favorite artists.
Video stylization: there are several things you can do to make your video more exciting and interesting. You can use different filters that appear in-app to give an altered look to the video. You can also vary the speed of the video to get various kinds of effects. These are some significant features of the application. Now let's take a brief look at the benefits of using TikTok Lite.
Small size: the lite version is always smaller than the original version, this applies to TikTok Lite. The application takes up only 30MB of space compared to TikTok which takes up around 75MB of space. So, if you are running out of storage, you should definitely download this version of the app.
Work at low speed: One of the advantages of using TikTok Lite is that it does not require a good Internet connection. It is designed to work with 3G as well.
- Requires less space.
- It can also work with 3G.
- It offers a visual experience similar to that of the official app
Install TikTok Lite on PC
TikTok Lite can also work on PC but not directly as software but through a suitable and stable emulator. Speaking of which, two of the best options are BlueStacks and Nox.
- The first steps include downloading BlueStacks to your PC. To do this, go to the official BlueStacks website and start the download.
- After downloading it, open the file and start installing the BlueStacks software on your PC. Wait a few moments for the installation to complete.
- After the installation is complete, open the software. On the main screen, click on the Play Store app.
- Now in the search box type the name of TikTok Lite and the application will appear.
- Click on it and install the app.
- Just like Bluestacks, you will first need to download the Nox emulator on your PC. Go to the official Nox website and there you will find the download button to start downloading.
- Start downloading it and wait a few moments.
- When finished, open the downloaded file and install the software.
- After installation, start the Nox player. On the screen, you can locate the PlayStore app which is built in just like Bluestacks. Open it.
- Search for TikTok Lite by typing its name in the search field. Once found, click the download button and it will be added.
If you don't want to install the app via the Playstore, you can download TikTok Lite and then manually add it to the emulator.
While TikTok Lite lacks features compared to TikTok, there's no reason it can't be a good replacement for people who don't have a WiFi connection or storage space at home.
- How to make your TikTok account private in 5 steps
- How to search on TikTok
- How to slow down TikTok video by recording in slow motion
- How to connect Instagram to TikTok
- How to protect your TikTok account