Recently Deleted Instagram is a new feature that allows you to recover your deleted Instagram posts, videos or reels.
Yes, now you can recover your Instagram posts deleted voluntarily or by mistake and restore them to your profile.
You will find all your deleted items in Recently Deleted Instagram, where they will be recoverable before the XNUMXth day expires by your willingness or not to delete them.
Now finding this feature in Instagram settings isn't that intuitive, so we're going to show you how to navigate its settings to find it and recover what you deleted from Instagram.
Recently deleted Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Now click on your photo at the bottom right to view your profile.
- Then select the three horizontal lines at the top right to view the Instagram menu and at the bottom select Settings.
- Once on the Settings menu select the account item.
- Then once the corresponding menu is displayed you will find scrolling the item Recently deleted. Select it.
- Here you will find all the posts, igtv and Instagram reels that you have deleted for 30 days now.
- Under each deleted element you will see a number of days, that indicates by how much they will be deleted forever.
- If you want to restore an item and publish it again on your profile, select it and once done press on the three dots at the top and select Restore. If you want to permanently delete it, select Delete.
NB: I remind you that if you select delete it will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to recover it.
As you can see, Instagram has created its own trash where all the elements you delete from your profile go and allows you to recover them within 30 days if you think about it or you have deleted them by mistake.