Instagram has been the favorite photo-sharing social media platform on the internet since its launch in 2010. More than 95 million photos are uploaded to Instagram every day, so maybe you're just a little curious if you can see who. view your Instagram posts, Story or profile.
Here's what you should know about what you can track and how to see who viewed your Instagram posts.
Instagram is pretty bad at showing you who views your profile and content. Therefore, it is not surprising that questions like "can you see who viewed your post on Instagram?" they are quite popular.
To some extent, it is possible to see who viewed your photos and videos on Instagram, but this only applies to Stories. Unfortunately, the app doesn't have the same feature for regular photo and video posts. Therefore, you can't see who views your Instagram photos or videos posted in your feed.
However, you can see how many views a video post has.
If you have a business account on Instagram, you can also see how many visitors you've had in the last few weeks or how many users have seen your content in their feed. But you can't see the list of usernames.
Otherwise, regular posts are limited to information about who liked your photo and commented on the post.
How to see who saw your Instagram story
So, now that you know you can see who views your Instagram Story throughout the day, how can you access this information in the app?
You just have to follow these steps:
- Open your story by tapping A your story top left.
- Swipe up on the screen. You'll see the number of people and account usernames of those who viewed each photo or video in your Story. Only you can see this information.
If your Story is out of date (it has been more than 24 hours since you posted it), you can check who saw it up to 48 hours after it was posted.
To do this, go to your profile. Then follow these steps:
- Tap the icon with three horizontal lines at the top right.
- Toccata Archive .
- If you're not already on the Stories Archive page, tap the title at the top of the screen to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Stories archive .
- Tap the Story you want to check and swipe up on the screen or tap the icon at the bottom left.
The number of views of the Story includes replays. You may see more views than usernames if the same account has viewed your Story more than once.
How to see how many views your video has on Instagram
You can control how many views your Instagram videos have, making them different from regular photo posts, which only show likes.
To check how many people have viewed your Instagram video, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram profile card and tap on the video you want to check.
- Below the video, you will see that your video has been liked by a user (probably someone who follows you and you follow) and others . Touch the others .
- The first number on the following screen indicates how many views your video has. The second number indicates how many likes your video has.
You can't see the usernames of all viewers individually, but you can scroll through the list to see the usernames of everyone who enjoyed the video. If you are looking for someone in particular, you can use the search bar above.
Total views are only available for videos. For photos, the details pane will only show the list of users who liked it.
Are there any third-party apps that allow you to see who viewed your Instagram profile?
When your favorite apps don't have the feature you want built in, what do you do? Some people may quickly search for an alternative in the form of a third-party app. Don't be fooled by any apps that make this claim.
Perhaps Instagram will consider adding something in the future to allow users to see who has viewed their photos. But in the meantime, the most you can do is keep an eye on who's keeping an eye on your Stories and how the videos on your feed work.