Telegram has a useful feature that allows you to schedule messages for later. Here's how to use it.
Have you ever wanted to schedule a message on Telegram? Maybe an event reminder or an early message for a friend's birthday? Telegram has a feature that can help you do that.
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging service that allows you to send messages, photos, videos, and files of any type to people around the world. But one of Telegram's features, which doesn't have many other apps, is the ability to schedule messages for later.
This post will show you how to do this and also give you some ideas on when it might be useful.
How to program messages on Telegram
You can schedule a personal or group message several months in advance. You simply have to set a time and date for sending.
To schedule a message, follow these steps:
- Open an existing chat or create a new chat with the recipient. If you're scheduling a group message, open the relevant group.
- Type the content of the message in the text box.
- Tap and hold the send button for two seconds.
- click on Schedule Message .
- Scroll to the date and time you prefer.
- Toccata Send on [set date] to [set time] .
You can view scheduled messages by touching the Calendar icon in the message panel. You can also edit or delete the message in the interface Scheduled messages .