Are you using the Facebook Dating service but want to take a break and prevent your profile from appearing in Facebook dating searches? There is an option that allows you to deactivate your dating profile temporarily and activate it again and show it to other people on the service whenever you want.
During the break period you can continue to send messages to people who have "liked" you or with whom you are already in contact.
Temporarily deactivate Facebook Dating profile
All you need to do to pause your Facebook dating profile is the following:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Now select the menu by clicking on the three lines at the top right and select Dating.
- Once in Dating, select the cog wheel at the top right.
- Then select Generali.
- Scroll down and the switch next to is on take a break in the section Account.
- Then select Continue in the feature summary window and your Facebook Dating profile will be disabled until you turn off the switch next to Take a Break again.
If, on the other hand, it is your intention, you can read our article about it.