Soundmojis are a new way to express yourself on Facebook Messenger. Here's how to use these audio emojis.
There are several ways to express yourself on Facebook Messenger. You can call, via audio or video, send plain text messages, audio messages, or even use emojis, GIFs, and stickers to convey a message.
Soundmojis are the newest way to add sparkle to your Messenger conversations. Instead of sending classic emojis, you can now chat using Soundmojis for a more exciting experience.
Besides that, now you can also use Soundmojis, emojis with sounds, which make the chat even better. This article will explain what Soundmojis are, how Soundmojis work, and how to use them in Facebook Messenger.
What is a Soundmoji in Facebook Messenger
A Soundmoji is an emoji paired with sound effects. Created by Facebook, Soundmojis are an even better way to express yourself.
Without a doubt, emojis are always useful when you want to express something in the most precise way without struggling with words. Facebook has paired several classic emojis you already know and use with appropriate sound to create Soundmoji.
Apparently, and as you probably know, emojis are hot right now. According to Facebook, over 2,4 billion emoji messages are sent through Facebook Messenger every day.
How Soundmojis Work
Soundmojis work in a simple way. You take an emoji and then pair it with an appropriate sound. For example, the clapping emoji is paired with a clapping sound.
But beyond that, some Soundmojis are paired with sound clips from different artists and popular movies and TV shows.
How to get Soundmoji on Facebook Messenger
At launch, you can only use Soundmojis on the Facebook Messenger app for Android and iOS. You also need to update your app to the latest version. So, before we show you where to find Soundmojis and how to use them, make sure you have the latest version of the app.
If you are using iOS, open the App Store and search for Messenger. If the blue button next to the app name says Update , you should tap the button to update. But if the blue button says apri , you are running the latest version of the app.
On Android, open the Google Play Store, search for Messenger, and tap the app name in the search results. If the green button on the right says Update , tap the button to update. If it says apri , Messenger is up to date.
Download: Facebook Messenger per |
How to use Soundmojis on Facebook Messenger
You can start chatting with Soundmojis right now by following these steps:
- Open the Messenger app and log in with your account.
- Tap any Messenger conversation to open it.
- Touch the icona emoji on the right side of the text box. By default, this will take you to the stickers section.
- Press the speaker icon on the right to open the Soundmoji section. Here you can tap on any Soundmoji to hear the accompanying sound before sharing it in Sounds . You can swipe up to view the entire Soundmoji catalog.
- When you're happy with the sound, tap the button Send to share the Soundmoji
- how to make heart with the phone keypad
- fall guys how to play with 2 or more players
- how to disconnect spotify from alexa
- dazn error let s see how to solve it together
- cyberpunk 2077 guide to the endings secret ending all the choices to be made
- download microsoft office 2022 for free
- cuphead the complete guide
- create gmail account without phone number 5 methods
- How to change Country on Google Play Store: 5 Solutions (2022)