Do you want to find out exactly when you created your Facebook account? There are various ways to do this.
If you want to know when yours was created, the methods below should help you find that information. Keep in mind that different methods have different levels of accuracy; use the first method if you can.
How to find out your Facebook subscription date
Find the exact date you created your Facebook account
If you can log into your Facebook account, there is a section of the site that tells you when you created your account. This is the best way to find your Facebook signup date as it provides the most accurate answer.
Here's how you use this method:
- Open Facebook in your favorite browser on your computer. Log into your account if you haven't already.
- After logging in, click the arrow icon at the bottom right of the site and select Settings and privacy .
- Select Settings on the menu if you press.
- The main Facebook settings page appears. On this page, in the left sidebar, click on the option that says Le your Facebook information .
- Several new options appear in the right pane. click on Immagine next to Log in your information .
- In the following screenshot, in the section Le your information on the left, select Personal information .
- In the right pane, look towards the section Account creation date . This section shows the exact date you created your Facebook account.
Using Facebook welcome email to find sign up date
When you sign up for a Facebook account, the site sends you a confirmation and a welcome email. If you have access to the email account you used to create the Facebook account, you can find the welcome email which should tell you your sign up date.
To use this method, open the inbox of your email account. Place your cursor in the search box and search for keywords such as Welcome to Facebook , Confirm Facebook registration and so on.
When you find the Facebook email asking you to confirm your email address or offering instructions on how to get started with Facebook, the date of that email should be the date your Facebook account was created.
This is the best method if you no longer have access to your Facebook account, or have recently created your account and therefore the welcome email is easily accessible.
Find your signup date on Facebook using a profile picture
Facebook usually asks you to upload a profile picture as soon as you are done creating an account. This means that the upload date of your profile picture should be the date you created your account.
However, this is not always the case. Some people prefer not to upload a profile picture and therefore this method will not work for them.
However, if you're still interested in getting a rough idea of when you created your Facebook account, use the following steps to do so:
- Open Facebook in your computer's web browser.
- On Facebook, click on your name at the top to open your profile page.
- Select Gallery on your profile page.
- On the screen Gallery , find and click the option Album . This allows you to view your Facebook photo albums.
- click on Profile pictures on the album screen to open the profile photo album.
- Find the oldest profile picture in this album. Unless you've uploaded a ton of profile pictures, you shouldn't have a problem accessing the oldest picture.
- When the oldest profile picture opens in full screen, check the upload date to the right of the photo.
That date should be the date you created your Facebook profile.