This mission of cyberpunk 2077, license plate title CD Project Red of which you find our review here, is unlocked after completing The rescue. The mission is completed only if you have spoken to a certain name Garry for several times. It can be a rather strange mission to understand, as it is not easy to understand how events will unfold, as well as what you will have to do to complete it. In this Cyberpunk 2077 Prophet mission guide we therefore want to explain to you what to do specifically.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete guide to tutti i Cyberpsicopatici
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
Complete the Prologue and then go find this wacky, conspiracy theorist, stationed in front of Misty's esoteric shop, and swap all five conversations with him, and finally save him from the Nomads when he's attacked during Misty's. last chat. Gary is on call at all hours of the day, except when he sleeps between 5 and 10 in the morning. Every time you meet him he will randomly speak one out of five conspiracy dialogues, and you will have to converse with him on all five topics, not just listening but your participation is needed. After finishing the discussion, Gary won't talk about it again.
The five conspiracy theories are:
- Cyberspace, the condition to unlock it is if you have completed the mission Transmission.
- The reptilians, the condition is to complete Fought the Law.
- Vampires, the condition is complete Search and Destroy.
- Eye implants, the condition is from the start of the game.
- Nomads, the condition is complete Ghost Town.
Only after concluding “Playing for Time, will the vampire conspiracy be available. If you want to activate two conspiracy theories consecutively, you have to put a lot of distance between you and Gary between the two missions, as you will be alerted by the IS indicator on the map. You will have two dialogue options for each topic, however, a third bonus option may unlock, but the mission will still continue on whichever option you choose. In the fifth interview, when Gary is attacked by the Nomads, you will have to rescue him in three ways, that is, defeat the Nomads by selecting the exclusive option of the Nomads, usable only if you have opted for the respective background, or by appealing to your collaboration with them, but only if you have concluded Queen of the Highway. When Gary gives you a revelation about a mysterious gathering before you go, go to Kabuki to talk to John, you will find it outside the old factory. Stop and you will see the Maelstroms give the corporations a chip. To recover the chip you have to attack the gang members before they make the trade, be quick to not give the characters time to make the transaction. The chip can be encrypted from the inventory menu and you can also sell it, but to complete the mission you must show it to Gary's follower, and not only that, know that this follower will only answer you if you have previously made donations to Gary or if you will make it to she.