We continue our 360-degree coverage of Cyberpunk 2077 with a new guide to which are the best grafts to graft into your characters: here is the guide to the best Cyberware
We Cyberpunk 2077 particularly liked it, and we also explain it to you in a more than verbose review, which you can find by clicking here. The fact that we liked it, however, does not mean that the game has problems that we never would have expected from a AAA title that has been in development for almost a decade. Problems on old-gen consoles aren't the only ones to harass the work of CD Projekt Red, who has crippling bugs and other horrors on PC too, the version that apparently runs best. Some, such as the save bug corrupting after 8MB, have already been patched with 1.06. There remains the disappointment and regret of an audience that was perhaps too excited about the release of Cyberpunk 2077 and that, of course, he had placed blind faith in a company that, in the end, is made up of human beings. And the error, as we know, is a totally human fact.
Before starting our guide to the best Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077, we remind you that here on Holygamerz you can find a long list of guides on the title of CD Projekt Red. For example, you can start with our character creation guide, then move on to how to make money, where to find the best weapons, how fast travel works, and our unforgettable what to know before you start playing. After the pleasantries, let's begin to understand what Cyberware are, how they can be divided and where it is possible to insert them. Street!
What types of Cyberware are available - Cyberpunk 2077: guide to the best Cyberware to graft
In the future of Cyberpunk 2077, humans can graft a series of robotic parts into various parts of their bodies. These mainly aim at improving the individual's performance, or at acquiring particular skills. Cyberware, so called in the CD Projekt Red title, are classified as follows:
- active: they are Cyberware mainly geared towards combat. They allow you to unlock skills that you can use through specific commands when you need them;
- Passive: they are Cyberware that, in general, aim at improving the character's stats. They are characterized by the fact that once implanted they work constantly, unlike the active ones;
- automatic: Cyberware that are activated only when certain requirements are met.
Where to graft Cyberware - Cyberpunk 2077: guide to the best Cyberware to graft
You can engage the Cyberware in practically the whole body of V. Each organ or apparatus, in fact, will have a series of slots in variable numbers that you can fill using a graft of your liking.
You can graft Cyberware into the Brain of V (3 slots), in his Cardiovascular system (2), in Eyes (2), in Immune system (2), in Nervous system (2), in Leather (3), in Operating system integrated into the brain (1) and in Skeleton (6 slots divided equally between Hands, Arms and Legs.
The best Cyberware - Cyberpunk 2077: guide to the best Cyberware to graft
Below we will list which, in our opinion of Holygamerz, are the best Cyberware to graft in your V. It is certainly a very personal list, so we would like to clarify that the grafts listed below are among the best performing among those available. , not necessarily the best ever. The beauty of Cyberpunk 2077 is just that: finding the best build for your very personal V.
Let's start the list:
- Bioconductor: reduces the Cooldown of any active Cyberware by 20%;
- Biomonitor: restores 50% of health as soon as this falls below 15%;
- Bioplastic blood vessels: increases the regeneration of life when you are not in the combat phase by 2 points per second;
- Reinforced ankles: allows you to perform a more powerful jump by holding down the jump button;
- Gorilla arms: greatly increases the power of bare-handed attacks, opening locked doors and annihilating enemy turrets;
- Heal-on-Kill: + 10% health for each enemy killed;
- Heat converter: you will not receive fire damage and, on the other hand, you will get 10% more attack;
- Lynx legs: you will make less noise as you move;
- Memory boost: +2 Cyberdeck RAM units for each kill;
- Second heart: every 120 seconds, if you die you will be immediately resurrected with 100% health;
- Microgeneratore: at less than 20% health, once hit you will emit an electric shock that damages enemies for 20% of their maximum health;
- Reinforced tendons: practically unlocks the Double Jump.
Our guide to the best Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077 ends here. What do you think? Are you playing the CD Projekt Red title? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news and guides on videogame and tech!