How to watch DAZN on Amazon Fire Tablet? DAZN is a revolutionary live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, in their own way. The agreement reached between Sky, DAZN and the Lega Serie A on the rights of the championship provides that Sky will broadcast the matches at 15 and 18 on Saturday, two out of three of those at 15, that of 18 and that of 20.30 on Sunday, plus that of 20.30 on Monday, while on DAZN it will be possible to see three matches per day, one at 20.30 on Saturday, one at 12.30 and one at 15 on Sunday.
DAZN was first launched in Austria, Germany and Switzerland on 10 August 2016, followed by Japan on 23 August 2016 and Canada the following year.
DAZN offers more than 8 000 sporting events per year in Germany, ranging from minor to major competitions, such as the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, NBA, NFL, MLB, Formula 1 and 'UFC . In Japan it broadcasts J. League matches.
In Spain, where it has been present since July 2018, the platform operates from the 2018-2022 football season, exclusively broadcasting all Serie B and three Serie A matches per round.  Mediaset Premium, through an agreement with DAZN, includes the three matches of A and all Serie B for free in its Football package.
How to watch DAZN on Amazon Fire Tablet
To watch DAZN on the Amazon Fire Tablet, make sure you install the DAZN app and are not using a web browser.
Download and install the DAZN app
Follow the following steps on your Amazon Fire Tablet:
- Open your apps on your Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Use the search field and enter "DAZN".
- Click on the app icon and follow the installation instructions.
Update your DAZN app
The Amazon Fire tablet automatically updates your apps automatically and there is nothing you need to do to update your apps. If you've turned off automatic updates, follow these steps to check for manual updates:
- Tap the "Apps" tab.
- Tap the "Store" option.
- Tap the menu icon at the bottom of the "Store" screen.
- Tap "My Apps" in the menu (on some Fire Tablets this option may be called "App Updates").
- Tap the "Update Available" tab.
- If it is available, you will see the DAZN app displayed with an "Update" button next to it.
- Tap the "Update" button next to the DAZN app to start the update.
Sign up with Amazon paid app
It is not possible to register with the Amazon Fire Tablet. The simplest option to sign up for your DAZN subscription is to use a web browser on a PC. Just click here to go directly to our registration page.
Learn more for your Amazon Fire Tablet
- For the best DAZN experience, make sure your Amazon Fire Tablet is up to date. You can find information on how to update your device on the Amazon support page.
- If you're having trouble with your Amazon Fire Tablet, be sure to check out the Basic Troubleshooting on the Amazon support page.
|4th Gen (2014)||5th Gen (2015)||6th Gen (2016)||7th Gen (2017)|
|Fire||Fire (7″)||Fire (7″)|
|Fire HD||Fire HD (6″)
Fire HD (7″)
|Fire HD (8″)
Fire HD (10″)
|Fire HD (8″)||Fire HD (8″)
Fire HD (10″)
|Fire HDX||Fire HDX (8.9″)|
- How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick
- How to install Sky Go on Firestick / Fire TV?
- How to update Amazon Fire Stick to the latest software
- How to watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast
- How to watch DAZN on TV and alternatives