How to watch DAZN on PlayStation? DAZN is the first global sports streaming service and is currently available in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Japan, Spain and Canada. The service launched in Canada in July 2017 and is currently the only streaming service that allows NFL fans to watch all live games from the 2018-19 season and the NFL RedZone.
Are you tired of spending a fortune on cable TV just to keep the privilege of watching live sports games? Or maybe you've already cut the cord and are saving a lot of money. But
is something missing in your life? How about adding a low-cost sports live streaming service to bring some sports thrills to life?
DAZN is based in the UK and belongs to the Perform Group. Its core business is video streaming and they focus on making deals with various sports leagues to offer live sports games via its streaming app. DAZN currently provides its streaming service in Austria, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, the United States, Spain and Canada.
Over 8.000 sporting events are played annually for all regions that DAZN serves. A live sports streaming service like DAZN can offer live sports anytime, anywhere with consistent video quality, thus saving you time and frustration. If watching sports is in your blood, DAZN might be worth it.
How to watch DAZN on PlayStation?
Watch DAZN on your PlayStation
To get the best experience on your Sony PlayStation, be sure to install the DAZN app and not to use the PlayStation browser.
Download and install the DAZN app
To download and install the DAZN app, do the following on your PlayStation:
- On the PlayStation home screen, go to the PSN Store
- Use the search window and enter "DAZN"
- Click on the DAZN app
- Use the 'download button' to install the DAZN app on your PlayStation system
Update your DAZN app
To check if your DAZN app is up to date, or needs to be updated, please follow these steps:
- On the PlayStation Home screen, log into the DAZN app
- On your PlayStation controller use the radio button
- Click on "Search for updates"
- If necessary, confirm to update your DAZN app
Register on your PlayStation
Follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN account:
- On the PlayStation home screen, launch the DAZN app
- Once your app is loaded, click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
- When you get to the registration page, please fill in the required details
- Choose your payment plan
- In the last step, you will need to enter your payment details and click on the "Start subscription" button
- Once this step is completed, you can enjoy the best sporting events from around the world on DAZN.
Additional information for your PlayStation
- For the best DAZN experience, make sure your PlayStation OS is up to date. You can find information on how to update your PlayStation system on the PlayStation support page
- We highly recommend using an Ethernet cable to connect your PlayStation to the router to eliminate streaming issues caused by unstable Wi-Fi signal.
We currently support the following PlayStation models:
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Pro
- How to watch DAZN on TV and alternatives
- How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick
- How to watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast
- How to cancel your PlayStation Now membership
- How to cancel your PlayStation Plus membership