How to watch DAZN on Android phones and tablets? DAZN is a revolutionary live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, in their own way. The agreement reached between Sky, DAZN and the Lega Serie A on the rights of the championship provides that Sky will broadcast the matches at 15 and 18 on Saturday, two out of three of those at 15, that of 18 and that of 20.30 on Sunday, plus that of 20.30 on Monday, while on DAZN it will be possible to see three matches per day, one at 20.30 on Saturday, one at 12.30 and one at 15 on Sunday.
DAZN was first launched in Austria, Germany and Switzerland on 10 August 2016, followed by Japan on 23 August 2016 and Canada the following year.
DAZN offers more than 8 000 sporting events per year in Germany, ranging from minor to major competitions, such as the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, NBA, NFL, MLB, Formula 1 and 'UFC . In Japan it broadcasts J. League matches.
In Spain, where it has been present since July 2018, the platform operates from the 2018-2022 football season, exclusively broadcasting all Serie B and three Serie A matches per round.  Mediaset Premium, through an agreement with DAZN, includes the three matches of A and all Serie B for free in its Football package.
How to watch DAZN on Android phones and tablets
To get the best DAZN viewing experience on your Android phone or Tablet make sure you install the DAZN app.
Download and install the DAZN app
Follow these steps to install the DAZN app:
- Go to the Google Play Store (check that your device is connected to the internet, then)
- Use the search function and enter “DAZN”, or look in the sports section of the Google Play Store.
- Follow the instructions on the TV to install the DAZN app
Update your DAZN app
You can manually check for updates by following the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the menu and select "My apps and games"
- Apps with an available update are labeled "Update".
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Register on your Android phone or Tablet
Follow the steps below to sign up for a DAZN subscription:
- Launch the DAZN app
- Tap on "Register, start your month for free"
- Enter your personal details on the next page
- In the last step, enter your preferred payment method and enter your payment details
Android devices running 4.4 or later
- How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick
- How to watch DAZN on TV and alternatives
- How to install Sky Go on Firestick / Fire TV?
- How to watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast
- The best tablets for children