It is very easy to install and then watch DAZN on Panasonic Smart TV. DAZN is a revolutionary live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, in their own way. With access to the best sports in the world including European football, MLS, NFL, Major League Baseball, KHL hockey, PGA golf, WTA tennis, darts and more, fans can watch their favorite teams, leagues and players at home or traveling at an affordable price.
What devices are supported by DAZN?
|MOBILE DEVICES||TV AND STREAMING DEVICES||GAME CONSOLE|
|iPhone, iPad||Amazon Fire TV||Playstation 3|
|Android phones, Tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||Playstation 4, Pro|
|Amazon Fire Tablet||Android TV||XBox One, One S|
|Apple TV||XBox One X|
|LG Smart TV, Smartcast|
|Panasonic Smart TV|
|Samsung Smart TV|
|Sony Smart TV|
Anyone can watch DAZN for free with a free trial for the first month, available to anyone who signs up with DAZN. However, not all of us know how to watch DAZN on Panasonic Smart TV. For the best DAZN experience on your Panasonic Smart TV, be sure to install the DAZN app from the app store.
How to cancel my DAZN subscription?
You can cancel your DAZN subscription at any time by following these instructions:
1. Go to "My Account".
2. Click on “Cancel subscription”.
3. Fill out the form and click "Submit".
You will be able to log into my account as long as you are connected to the internet. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, use the web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.). My account cannot be accessed from the DAZN app.
We will send you an email confirming the cancellation. You will still be able to view sporting events broadcast on DAZN until the end of your monthly subscription.
How to watch DAZN on Panasonic Smart TV
Watch DAZN on your Panasonic Smart TV
For watching DAZN on Panasonic Smart TV, please make sure you install the DAZN app.
Download and install the DAZN app
Follow the steps to install the DAZN app:
- Make sure your Panasonic Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
- You can find the DAZN app in the app list by clicking the “Apps” button on the remote control of your TV
- If you can't see the app right away, try using the search function and enter DAZN (if the app doesn't appear, it may be due to access from an unsupported TV)
Subscribe to your Panasonic Smart TV
Follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN account:
- On your homescreen, launch the DAZN app
- Once the app is loaded, click on the "Start Free Trial" button.
- You will be taken to the registration page, please enter the required details
- Choose your payment plan
- In the last step you will have to enter your payment details and click on the "Start subscription" button
Once this step is completed, you can enjoy the best sporting events from around the world on DAZN.
Learn more for your Panasonic Smart TV
- For the best DAZN experience, make sure your Panasonic Smart TV is up to date.
- You can find detailed information on how to update Smart TV on the Panasonic support site.
- It is highly recommended to use an Ethernet cable to connect the Panasonic Smart TV to the router to eliminate streaming problems caused by unstable Wi-Fi signal.
- As there are several models of Panasonic Smart TVs, it is difficult to list all supported models, but you can follow the guidelines below:
- If you are able to download the DAZN app, the TV is supported
- If you are unable to download the DAZN app, the TV is not supported
Troubleshoot your device
- DAZN app is not displayed in the Panasonic app store
- Your TV may not be supported
- If your TV is supported, it may need to update the firmware
- How to watch DAZN on TV and alternatives
- How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick
- How to buy a cheap 4K Smart TV
- How to install and watch Amazon Prime Video on a Smart TV and any TV
- Discovery Plus on LG TV: everything you need to know