It's super easy to install and then watch DAZN on Samsung Smart TV. DAZN is a revolutionary live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, in their own way. With access to the best sports in the world including European football, MLS, NFL, Major League Baseball, KHL hockey, PGA golf, WTA tennis, darts and more, fans can watch their favorite teams, leagues and players at home or traveling at an affordable price.
What devices are supported by DAZN?
|Mobile devices||TV and streaming devices||Game console|
|iPhone, iPad||Amazon Fire TV||Playstation 3|
|Android phones, Tablets||Amazon Fire TV Stick||Playstation 4, Pro|
|Amazon Fire Tablet||Android TV||XBox One, One S|
|Apple TV||XBox One X|
|LG Smart TV, Smartcast|
|Panasonic Smart TV|
|Samsung Smart TV|
|Sony Smart TV|
Anyone can watch DAZN for free with a free trial for the first month, available to anyone who signs up with DAZN. However, not all of us know how to watch DAZN on Samsung Smart TV. For the best DAZN experience on your Samsung Smart TV, be sure to install the DAZN app from the Samsung app store.
How to watch DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
Proceed as follows:
- Access the Samsung app store (make sure your device is connected to the internet)
- Use the search function and enter “DAZN”, or you can find the DAZN app in the sports section
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the DAZN app
Follow the steps to sign up for a DAZN account:
- On the home screen, launch the DAZN app
- Once your app is loaded, click on the “Start Free Trial” button.
- When you get to the first registration page, please fill in the required details
- In the last step, you will need to enter your payment details and click on the "Start subscription" button
For the best DAZN experience, please make sure your Samsung Smart TV is up to date.
- You can find information on how to update Samsung Smart TV on the Samsung support page.
- We highly recommend using an Ethernet cable to connect Samsung Smart TV to the router to eliminate streaming problems caused by unstable Wi-Fi signal.
- All 2017/2018 Samsung Smart TV models
- As there are several models of Samsung Smart TVs, it is difficult to list all supported models, but you can follow the guidelines below:
- If you can download the DAZN app, your TV is supported
- If you are unable to download the DAZN app, the TV is not supported
Problems with your device
- DAZN app does not appear in the Samsung app store
- Your TV may not be supported
- If your TV is supported, it may need to update the firmware
- How can I reinstall the app?
- On your Samsung Smart TV, access the DAZN app (do not open the app)
- On your DAZN app use the down arrow button and choose Delete
- After that, follow the steps to install the app again
How to cancel my DAZN subscription?
You can cancel your DAZN subscription at any time by following these instructions:
1. Go to "My Account".
2. Click on “Cancel subscription”.
3. Fill out the form and click "Submit".
You will be able to log into my account as long as you are connected to the internet. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, use the web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, etc.). My account cannot be accessed from the DAZN app.
We will send you an email confirming the cancellation. You will still be able to view sporting events broadcast on DAZN until the end of your monthly subscription.
- How to watch DAZN on TV and alternatives
- How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick
- How to buy a cheap 4K Smart TV
- How to watch Disney + on TV, phone and laptop
- Unsynchronized video and audio on Roku, what to do