- Page 1: Shadow of the Colossus (PS4), The Complete Guide
- Page 2: Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) | Where to find coins, shrines, lizards and fruits
- Page 3: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 1: How to beat Valus
- Page 4: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 2: How to beat Quadratus
- Page 5: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 3: How to beat Gaius
- Page 6: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 4: How to beat Phaedra
- Page 7: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 5: How to defeat Avion
- Page 8: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 6: How to beat Barba
- Page 9: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 7: How to beat Hydrus
- Page 10: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 8: How to beat Kuromori
- Page 11: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 9: How to beat Basaran
- Page 12: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 10: How to beat Dirge
- Page 13: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 11: How to beat Celosia
- Page 14: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 12: How to beat Pelagia
- Page 15: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 13: How to beat Phalanx
- Page 16: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 14: How to beat Cenobia
- Page 17: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 15: How to beat Argus
- Page 18: Shadow of the Colossus | Colossus 16: How to beat Malus
In Shadow of the Colossus there is so much to do outside of killing behemoths that you will never tire of exploring the wonderful world created by Fumito Ueda and his Team Ico. Especially thanks to Bluepoint Games, responsible for the PS4 remake of the adventure, which he added to the many collectibles present (Lizards, Fruits and Sanctuaries) Even the coins that unlock the way to the mysterious Dormin's sword.
So let's see where to find all collectibles in the game and what is the use of collecting them all!
Where to find all the Sanctuaries?
I santuari di Shadow of the Colossus they are mainly used for saving and restoring vital energy by Wander. Press R2 next to the large glowing slab of the chosen shrine to activate it.
They are gods perfect checkpoints if you decide to go on an adventure in the world without a precise half, especially because you could end up in areas from which it is then difficult to get out. There are 25 in total and by praying in all you can get the trophy In Search of Salvation.
Where to find all the Lizards?
The world of Shadow of the Colossus may seem desolate to you, but in addition to the giants there are many other animals around you such as fish, birds, turtles and Silver Lizards. These light-tailed lizards, when hit with an arrow, allow you to increase Wander's stamina by increasing the climbing time.
There are tons of them scattered around the map and to unlock the related achievement trophy, Fearless Mortal which plans to increase the stamina and health of the protagonist to the maximum level, you will have to collect them all for 5 run consecutive via the New Game +.
Where to find all the Fruits?
Il Mortal Dauntless trophy it is the longest and also the most boring to get and to unlock it you will have to collect for 5 consecutive runs also fruits which increase Wander's health.
Turning around the game world you can in fact find thicker trees from which a fruit is born can be dropped with arrows. Once dropped, just eat it to get a small boost in vital energy.
If you also need video help to find Lizards, Fruits and Sanctuaries, here it is:
Where to find all the Coins?
We now come to the new and interesting collectible introduced in this remake version of the game, namely the monete. They are well 79 in total and being in the vicinity of one of these, the controller will emit a sound.
Finding them all allows you to open the secret room in the basement of the Sanctuary of the Cult (the central one) where you can get the Dormin's sword.
Go on an incredible journey in a cursed land in search of the mysterious giants, join the journey of Wander by purchasing Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Amazon.