Like the previous Assassin's Creed, Valhalla certainly does not lack content. To simplify and clean the interface on a visual level (panic), Ubisoft has grouped all the content not related to the main story in "riches"(Resources, money, armor and weapons) and"Mysteries”Which I will tell you about in this guide.
For more information on the game, I refer you to our complete guide:
- Mysteries [Intro]
- Asgard / Jotunheim
The latter are the highlight of the Viking open world, they are well 233 and the category includes multiple and above all varied activities:
- Secondary Missions (Highly recommended)
- Maleficent Ovolo (special mushrooms that will make you do very strange things)
- Legendary animals (the hunts you unlock with Petra and are useful for romance)
- Animus anomalies (platform sections)
- Cairn e Menhir
- Daughter of Lerion e Wandering Dreng
- Altar of offerings
- Treasures of the Britannia
- Challenge of rhymes 8 mile
Below you will find video guides provided courtesy of Trophygamers.
In the initial area of Rygjafylke there are 13 mysteries.
In the endgame part of Norway, Hordafylke, I am alone 7.
In the main adventure area the mysteries are well 189 and are divided into 2 groups:
In the area in North America the mysteries are alone 7.
Asgard and Jotunheim
In the mythical regions the mysteries are 17!
Now you just have to find them all (with some help), arm yourself with patience and let yourself be carried away by the epic soundtrack!