The sixth season of the Pokémon GO Battle League will end on Sunday, February 28. As you know, it has been accompanied by many new features, including double the coach levels and match rewards themed on the season. Did you manage to reach the Legend level?
During the last week of season 6 you will no longer be able to earn points, so if the answer to the question is "no", know that it is too late now.
Fear not, because a new opportunity will open with the season 7 from Monday 1st March. Also this time there are big changes and themed events, as well as Pokémon and avatar poses inspired by another character from the main series.
Once we have received the rewards on the evening of March 1, we can throw ourselves headlong into the new season. For more information, see ours complete guide to Pokémon GO or our guide on Season of Legends.
- Alloys program
The league program
The first and most important news, however, is another: it will never be necessary to walk again to participate in the Lega Lotte. This requirement since the release of the PvP functionality has been temporarily disabled in compliance with anti-Covid measures, and is now confirmed. You can still play up to 5 sets per day, although there will be no need to earn them by walking.
Furthermore, as mentioned, the “ranked game” (ie, the possibility of earning points from battles) will end the 24 May, one week before the close of Season 7. You will be able to continue playing as it is right now, but you will not be able to climb manager levels.
For this season the various leagues will be open in the following periods. Each league will end at 22pm on the indicated day, leaving room for the next one.
Also for this season Niantic foresees some Cups from the special ruleset, aimed at shuffling the cards on the table and unleashing the imagination of the coaches. There are three of them, two of which will take place "solo" - meaning none of the three Leagues will be held at the same time.
Season 7 rewards
The character this season is inspired by is CAMELIA, known in Pokémon White / Black. You will be able to get poses inspired by her and also some of the Pokémon she uses. At the end of the season, one will also be given away MT Rapida Star Player to players who have achieved at least Rank 19.
- Rank 1: encounter Zebstrika guaranteed. Possible to meet (also in the following ranks) Flaaffy, Poliwhirl, Pupitar, Galvantula and others
- Rank 10: avatar objects inspired by Pikachu Libre. Possible to meet (even in later ranks) Medicham, Frillish, Stunfisk and others
- Rank 15: it is possible to meet (even in the following ranks) Scraggy, Lampent, Rufflet
- Rank 19: one MT Uploaded Star Player guaranteed (faster Fuoriclasse at the end of the season).
- Rank 20: guaranteed a meeting with the Legendary currently in the raids, which remains as a possible encounter also in the pool of the subsequent ranks
- Rank Ace: possible to meet Deino (also in subsequent ranks)
- Legend Rank: avatar and pose items inspired by CAMELIA, guaranteed meeting with Pikachu Libre
The latest news concerns the candy L. Some of the Pokémon that can be obtained as rewards will carry more of these candies with them. These are Poliwhirl, Flaaffy, Pupitar, Galvantula, Medicham, Scraggy, Lampent and Stunfisk.