The Nuke is just the last of the infamous Killstreak that you can use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, find out with our guide how to unlock them all
Call of Duty is back, the infamous Killstreak are back too that we have all come to love and hate over the years. Whether it was Scorestreak, in which both kills and assists built the rewards, or pure and simple Killstreak as in the new Modern Warfare, the sense of satisfaction and liberation of unhooking a weapon of mass destruction on enemies has always been more than satisfying. .
Here is the complete list
In this short guide of ours we will list and explain the various Killstreaks available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, describing their effect, the unlock level and how many kills are needed to get them. We have divided them into blocks, based on the number of consecutive kills you need to get. We remind you that being Killstreak and not Scorestreak, the only thing that really matters is getting the opponent's kill. No Assist of any kind, unfortunately.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 3 kills
- Personal Radar: a radar, precisely personal, which will allow the player to identify enemies on the map and take advantage of an extremely useful tactical advantage. Unlock Level: Available from the start.
- Turret with shield: A shielded turret that you can place on any surface to attack enemies and watch your back. Unlock Level: Available from the start.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 4 kills
- Disturbing UAV: nuisance drone that will obscure enemy mini maps for a short period of time, preventing the use of Personal Radars and simple UAVs. Unlock level: 36.
- UAV: UAV reconnaissance drone that reveals the position of enemies on the minimap in a much more precise way than simple Personal Radars. Unlock level: 9.
- Care package: calls up a random package of assistance in the area of your position. With a little luck, you can extend your stay on the battlefield. Unlock level: 28.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 5 kills
- Cluster shot: by using a mortar, you can hit a designated point on the map of your choice. A Killstreak particularly useful in games with objectives, to destroy positions or kill groups of enemies gathered in single places. Unlock Level: Available from the start.
- Missile Cruise- Control a long-range guided missile. Ideal for hitting distant targets and also in this case in target games. Unlock level: 45.
- Precision air attack: Probably the most useful 5-kill Killstreak. Summon two jets that launch a rather lethal precision air strike. Unlock level: 15.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 7 kills
- Infantry Assault Vehicle: a light infantry vehicle that mounts a rather effective machine gun in sowing panic among opponents. Unlock level: 44.
- Sentry Turret: (heavily) enhanced version of the Turret with Shield, which will be able to keep track of the enemies that parry in front of it and make a clean sweep for you. Unlock level: 13.
- Wheelson: Remote-controlled UGV equipped with a turret that will create diversions, sow panic and, why not, guarantee you several kills. Unlock level: 23.
Call of Duty: modern Warfare le Killstreak da 8 uccisioni
- Emergency Airdrop: Enhanced version of the Cure Pack, this 8-kill Killstreak brings up three care packs to your location area. Unlock level: 41.
- Jet VTOL: The most powerful 8-kill Killstreak, the Jet VTOL is definitely one of the best to use in objective-based games. First launch a missile attack on a location on the map of your choice, and then remain patrolling the area for a period of time. Deadly in countering opponents and all too useful in defending the positions of your team. Block level: 20.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 10 kills
- White phosphorus: hits a specific point on the map with white phosphorus firebombs, which cover the entire game map slowing and stunning enemies and setting fire to anyone who dares to get too close. Ideal, as always, for defending specific positions in objective matches. Unlock level: 51.
- Chopper Gunner: Put yourself in command of an assault helicopter equipped with a machine gun and surface-to-air missiles. One of the best Killstreak for those who love death from above and perhaps the most powerful that can be used from the start. Unlock Level: Available from the start.
Call of Duty: modern Warfare le Killstreak da 11 uccisioni
- Helo helicopter: The only eleven-kill Killstreak, the Helo Helicopter will summon a heavy helicopter equipped with assault turrets that will patrol the game map for an extended period of time. Ideal for putting pressure on opponents and for accurately controlling the areas to be defended. Unlock level: 5.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 12 kills
- Gunship: an assault cannon with three different types of ammunition that you will use in an overhead view to cover allies and slaughter enemies. Also great for protecting lenses. Unlock level: 31.
- Advanced UAV: definitive version of UAV which in addition to revealing the presence of enemies on the map, indicates the direction of movement. The ultimate spy killstreak. Unlock level: 48.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the Killstreak from 15 kills
- Juggernaut: calls up an assistance package with the equipment for the Juggernaut inside, through which you will become practically unstoppable. The minigun that equips you, once you are dead, will fall and can be picked up by allies and enemies. A real tank of mass destruction. Unlock level: 55.
Last, but not least, is the powerful and devastating Nuke Bomb, unstoppable and invincible bomb that will kill any enemy on the map. Requires 30 consecutive kills, it is true, but the final satisfaction is unattainable. We have to say that some of the Killstreaks featured in this new Modern Warfare are really fun to use, like the Wheelson and the Jet VTOL, but in general they are all quite balanced and useful in online multiplayer.
All our suggestions
If you want, we have other guides on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, such as "How to unlock all operator skins", an excellent "Trophy Guide", "How to get lucky charms", "How to change your name ”and our“ Tips and tricks for winning in multiplayer “.
Hoping this guide has been useful to you, we remind you that Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC from 25 October. Are you playing with it? How do you feel about online multiplayer? Let us know below in the comments. See you soon, with other guides and ... our review!