Find out with us how you can unlock all the various Operator Skins in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare there are numerous Operator Skins which you can unlock and which you can use later to change your appearance during the game. There are 18 skins in total and you can use them both during the single player campaign and in the Spec Ops, the new cooperative missions. The Skins of the various Operators themselves they do not offer special bonuses, but they're simply the best way to customize your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare adventure. Find out with our guide below how to unlock them all!
Coalition or Alliance?
There are two Factions in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the Coalition andAlliance. Beyond the default class, numerous Operators can be unlocked in each of the two factions. Obviously, each Skin will be required to unlock certain goals, ranging from completing a single and specific mission to using a particular weapon for a series of kills.
It doesn't seem like anything particularly complex to complete, indeed, they are challenges that anyone can complete playing with diligence and constancy the Activision title. Once you have gone through both the single player mode, both the coop missions, and the online multiplayer you can see that you have unlocked almost, if not all the skins.
Let's take a look at the Coalition - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare how to unlock Operator Skins
Below you will find a list of the challenges after which you can unlock all Operator Skins of the Coalition faction.
- Thorne: Complete the Piccadilly campaign mission
- Charly: Complete 25 public matches
- Otter: Complete Operation Paladin in West Verdansk
- Domino : Win 5 matches in Clash
- G: Complete Operation Headhunter in central Verdansk
- Wyatt: Complete the Wolf's Lair campaign mission
COALITION: DEMON DOGS
- D-Day: Complete the mission of the Hunt Campaign
- Alice: Complete Operation Herald in East Verdansk
- RaineGet 500 kills using LMGs in multiplayer
Here are the members of the Alliance - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare how to unlock operators and skins
Below, however, you will find a list of the challenges at the end of which you can unlock all Operator Skins of the Coalition faction.
- MinotaurGet 300 kills using Assault Rifles in Multiplayer
- Bale: Complete the In the Furnace campaign mission
- Rodion: Complete Operation Just reward in Verdansk center
- Azur: Complete the Old Comrades campaign mission
- GrinchGet 100 headshot kills in multiplayer
- Zane: Complete all co-op missions assigned to Verdansk
- Yegor: Complete the mission of the Proxy War campaign
- Kreuger: Perform 25 finishing moves
- Syd: Kill 5 Juggernauts in any coop mission
And now let's change the look - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare how to unlock operators and skins
Once you have unlocked some Operator Skins, you simply need to select which Operator you want to use in each faction. In the Multiplayer menu, select "Operators" and from here you will see a list of the various characters available for the Coalition or Alliance. To select your favorite faction, select the one you prefer and use the Square (on PlayStation) or X (on Xbox) button.
Instead, using the X or A keys on one of the two factions will lead you to choose, for each of the two, which character you prefer. Each Skin can also have additional customizations. In fact, each Operator can have different aspects and you can choose them by selecting the specific Operator and pressing the Triangle button (on PlayStation) or Y (on Xbox).
And here we are at the end of our short guide on how to unlock the various Operator Skins in the new Modern Warfare. The customization options are so many in this Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Are you playing with it? Let us know below in the comments and stay with us for many more guides on the title!