In cyberpunk 2077 nothing important will be free, indeed you will need a lot of money to buy necessary items and upgrades created by CD Project Red. In this imaginary world characterized by environmental conditions and dangerous technologies taken to the extreme, everything is based on money and you will not be able to do without it for whatever you need. In this guide we will show you what are the ways to earn Eurodollars faster.
For more information on the game, we refer you to our specific section of Cyberpunk 2077, here is the link to access it, we also attach below all our guides on the game.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete guide to tutti i Cyberpsicopatici
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
Turning around the various areas you will find various material with variable values, visible from a window that opens on your screen. Many items are of low quality but you can still decide whether to sell it or fragment it to recover something to craft. Anything that makes you less than 10 Eurodollars, or Eddie as they are commonly called, it is not worth picking it up. Instead, you can find something more interesting by raiding corpses and filing cabinets. Whenever you kill an enemy, take a moment to search them. You will see that no time will be wasted grabbing anything that is salable, such as weapons or clothing. Of course, you don't have to carry too much weight, otherwise your agility will suffer.
Never neglect hackable computers, and use them to transfer funds into your wallet. You can also use some passive perks deriving from the branch of the skill tree reserved for Intelligence, which will allow you to get more money. Also don't forget the side missions, especially in this game, as for each action requested and carried out successfully, you will be awarded a hefty reward. You will face one of the most profitable that will be offered to you at the beginning of Act 2, after completing some main missions, when the Delamain taxi service AI will ask you to track down some missing cars in Night City.